Just got tix for ravens

scrapple

Season ticket holders were allowed to purchase today... just snagged two for the ravens.... anyone else going?

Nope, My time frame was too late (5pm-7pm) so all the 2 seat pods for both games were sold out. Only 6 seat pods left and Im not spending $1200+ per game, lol 

Lets just hope the next batch they give me a better time frame for selection. My tailgate guys all had early times like 11am, and 1pm. They all landed tickets 😞

Sometime tells me they will have empty pods cause no one is buying those 6 seat pods with the way they are playing. Tons of them left. Lets hope they get smart and turn those 6 seat pods to 2 seat pods and give a 2nd round out. 

Eagles emailed me saying they were changing some of the 4 pods to 2 pods. I was able to get 2 tickets to the Giants at least. Still waiting for something to open up for the Ravens this week end. 

Did they jack up the seat prices because of limited attendance?  Or is it regular price seats, sold in pods?

i opted out, but i wouldnt buy tickets this year anyway. not paying to see this crap. ill wait till next year to do that. 

7 hours ago, toolg said:

Did they jack up the seat prices because of limited attendance?  Or is it regular price seats, sold in pods?

Small price hike. Think its roughly $15-25 hike up. Nothing crazy. 

• Thanks 1