Fargo

Ugluk

I think season three has been awesome so far, can’t wait for the next episode. Best thing on TV right now and it deserves it’s own thread.

The nurse is a trip.

• Like 1

It had its own thread on the old boards. Also I believe this is Season 4. 

Personally I loved s2 with the Godfather vibes on the ranch and the matriarch having to take over running things for the family. Then the weird alien vibes at the end and Easter eggs referring back to s1. I haven't started this season yet. 

This new season is definitely worth watching. I'm looking forward to the next episode. And yes, that nurse, should be interesting how she figures into the rest of the series.

• 1 month later...
20 hours ago, Ugluk said:

Season was good, not great.   Probably the worst of the last four seasons.

I'm on episode 6 I believe now, and after a good episode 1, then kinda boring 2-3 episodes, this has definitely scratched my gangster movie itch. Which I didn't see myself saying coming into this season. I'm very very impressed with Chris Rock. Nice for him to remind people that he's not just the black friend in Adam Sandler movies every once in a while, and there's some rage under the surface.

Season 1 was one of my favorite seasons of a show of all time from start to finish.  Billy Bob T was one of the most convincing evil characters I've ever seen on TV.  

I really enjoyed season 2 as well, but I couldn't ever put it ahead of season 1.  I am having trouble getting into season 3.  

Yeah I enjoyed this. Just finished. Vintage FX Fargo with the slight touch of supernatural (ghosts appearing throughout), slightly above average acting with a fun cast (Schwartzmann/Rock) and artsy visuals (black and white episode 9). Also with the tie in to other seasons

Satchell = Mike Milligan (took on his protector/father figure in the hostage situation, Rabbi's, last name

. Not the best season in the world, but I'm happy and hopeful for another season at some point. 

I'd probably go 2, 1, 4, 3. 

• 3 years later...

Just started to watch these seasons and wow what a great show. The first three seasons are a tremendous 

• 2 weeks later...

This season has been absolutely amazing. Makes up for a ishty season 3 and 4

• Like 1

Damn, didn't even know this was back on. Seasons 1 & 2 were phenomenal. I remember not liking 3 and 4. I kinda feel like binging through the first two seasons again.  

4 hours ago, Kz! said:

Damn, didn't even know this was back on. Seasons 1 & 2 were phenomenal. I remember not liking 3 and 4. I kinda feel like binging through the first two seasons again.  

Season 5 is fantastic 

On 1/15/2024 at 4:31 PM, Godfather said:

This season has been absolutely amazing. Makes up for a ishty season 3 and 4

I think I need to re watch season 3 and will like it more. Season 4 so far is very straightforward to me 

What did you think of the ending? 

14 hours ago, Godfather said:

What did you think of the ending? 

Starting 5 soon 

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Just finished 5 and would rank them. 

I don't even know wtf they were thinking with season 4. I put season 5 slightly over 2