How many Wentzerceptions ?

Captain F

What's he on now? 8? I think the rate will slow down a little so I'm going to go... 20 total. 

Tomorrow? 2 sadly as that's a really really good secondary. 

Think he's had 2 in every game aside from San Fran, so up to 9 now, in 5 games. Might wanna get that cleaned up.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Think he's had 2 in every game since San Fran, so up to 9 now, in 5 games. Might wanna get that cleaned up.

Yeah he's got to get that cleaned. I mean you say 2 in every game since SF, there's only been 1 game since SF.

Just now, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Yeah he's got to get that cleaned. I mean you say 2 in every game since SF, there's only been 1 game since SF.

I meant to say aside from San Fran. San Fran he only had 1. 

• Like 1

On the plus side it feels like his fumbles have been cleaned up a little bit. Although I have no stats to back that up, just feels that way.

12 minutes ago, Godfather said:

2 ints and a fumble

This would be my guess for tomorrow as well. For the season if he keeps playing like this he's gonna hit 30 INTs. But like UK said I think it'll get a little better so ill say 21 on the season

It's sad that was one thing Wentz never was known for and now we are expecting him to break records with it

2 hours ago, devpool said:

This would be my guess for tomorrow as well. For the season if he keeps playing like this he's gonna hit 30 INTs. But like UK said I think it'll get a little better so ill say 21 on the season

I'll take the over. Wrap a top 10 pick up

• Like 1

Anticipating and wanting the Eagles' failure, coming up with "clever insults" for Eagles players

I feel like I'm on a Giants or WTFs or Dallas board or something

You guys are coming off real weak

56 minutes ago, Fresh_Prince said:

Anticipating and wanting the Eagles' failure, coming up with "clever insults" for Eagles players

I feel like I'm on a Giants or WTFs or Dallas board or something

You guys are coming off real weak

No one is wanting it to happen.  But fact is, it IS happening.  He doesn't get a pass just because. 

Throws 3 and is benched by half time like mcnabb and Kolb

seriously though it's not an amazing defense. This is far from the ray Lewis Ravens. The scary part about them is Lamar. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Muz86 said:

On the plus side it feels like his fumbles have been cleaned up a little bit. Although I have no stats to back that up, just feels that way.

He has definitely cleaned up the fumbles.

One good hit on Lamar and we could get a W this weekend 😎

j/k

Hope no one gets seriously injured.

I expect 1 tomorrow. We are playing a good team and the probability suggests we may be desperate at some point late in the game and you just have to take the chance. Pittsburgh was stupid to intercept that 4th and 20 pass last week. That made getting a 1st down pretty crucial for them on offense. Anyway, I think Wentz gets this cleaned up a bit and finishes the year with 16INTs. That's a lot for Wentz, but cleaning up the fumbles is even more important. 

1 minute ago, EazyEaglez said:

He throws 2 and his apologists will tell us it’s not his fault. 

I see an int before halftime

1 minute ago, Godfather said:

I see an int before halftime

One of those "it was like a punt” picks. 

Gerry made a pass defense. First of the season. 

Already a fumble and he’s almost thrown a pick. Had one drop out of the defenders hands and the Hail Mary int bailed out by a penalty.

3 minutes ago, xxeaglesfanxx said:

Already a fumble and he’s almost thrown a pick. Had one drop out of the defenders hands and the Hail Mary int bailed out by a penalty.

And he also had three touchdowns dropped by his wide receivers, including one on that same drive. So... you mean to tell me it's a TEAM game?