Having fun with political polling texts

paco

They are annoying and they are relentless.  I decided to have some fun with them.  Fish and see if I can get responses back.  Some have been successful, some have not.:

H0s6q0L.png

l8s4krC.png

eQUdZbk.png

2PY0iMZ.png

4hKsLiC.png

q66wDAI.png

s3uye88.png

dc44YVB.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

I keep getting emails from trump. I haven't opted into seeing text notifications from his team though

9 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I keep getting emails from trump. I haven't opted into seeing text notifications from his team though

I've been lucky on the email front.  Not too much. 

But the phone calls have been annoying.  I've taken two strategies:

1) Have a completely different conversation with them than what they are asking.  Like give the steps to change a tire or give them "the talk"

2) Pretend they are calling me to tell me win the lottery.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, paco said:

I've been lucky on the email front.  Not too much. 

But the phone calls have been annoying.  I've taken two strategies:

1) Have a completely different conversation with them than what they are asking.  Like give the steps to change a tire or give them "the talk"

2) Pretend they are calling me to tell me win the lottery.

Lol that almost wants me to accept notifications via texts to do the same sheet lol

• Like 1

The worst is a political text from Barron Trump!  
Would love to tell him what a racist, horse anus loving piece of crap his uncle Joe Biden is.

Got a bunch on my phone. Mind you I have the same number for over 20 years....... Hello Marie...... I'm so and so for blah blah blah dot org. They all are saying this candidate is this or that.

I was out in the field on a job with a bunch of down time waiting on a call when one dropped in........ so I  started.

Marie is dead....... 10 mins go by and I get back...... I'm sorry for your loss.

Now I'm like game on !!.... I text back 

No you're not...... all you care about is your quotas...... how did you get this number? Marie has never had this number but yet here you are trying to reach her.... .do you have any idea how much pain and anguish you guys are causing me by reminding me of this heartbreaking fact? Please leave me alone.

About 2 hours go by and I get this long apology saying they got my number from some government list and how sorry they were and is there anything they could do to help.

I was so tempted to reply..... what are you doing for dinner? ...... but I couldn't ...... this gal was all freaked out in her apology as if I were going to jump off a bridge.... so I just let it go.

I think the next one will be about how Marie is in prison.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Richard_Geauxzinya said:

The worst is a political text from Barron Trump!  
Would love to tell him what a racist, horse anus loving piece of crap his uncle Joe Biden is.

:huh:

20 hours ago, paco said:

They are annoying and they are relentless.  I decided to have some fun with them.  Fish and see if I can get responses back.  Some have been successful, some have not.:

H0s6q0L.png

l8s4krC.png

eQUdZbk.png

2PY0iMZ.png

4hKsLiC.png

q66wDAI.png

s3uye88.png

dc44YVB.png

This is a fantastic idea.  I’ve been getting so many of these texts but just ignoring them.  What have I been doing??????  That changes right now 

• Haha 1

I get freaking emails from team trump with no way to unsubscribe!! Why are you guys getting cool texts!!

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I get freaking emails from team trump with no way to unsubscribe!! Why are you guys getting cool texts!!

There has to be.  I dont think thats legal.

38 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Supposedly if you reply with "STOP" they are forced to not send you any follow up texts, though sometimes I'm not sure if that makes things worse. At a minimum, you can report them as spam to your carrier.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, we_gotta_believe said:

Supposedly if you reply with "STOP" they are forced to not send you any follow up texts, though sometimes I'm not sure if that makes things worse. At a minimum, you can report them as spam to your carrier.

I'm not getting texts I'm getting emails. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, paco said:

There has to be.  I dont think thats legal.

You were correct, after going over it again and reading through all the BS fine print I finally found the unsubscribe link. As soon as I unsubscribed I got a text about supporting trump though lol. This is ridiculous!

This is all the names I had to unsubscribe too!!

Screenshot_20201025-191458.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I'm not getting texts I'm getting emails. 

Oh, yeah not sure how you help there. You could try replying with STOP but that might just clue them in to that being a valid email address

11 minutes ago, vikas83 said:

Am I the only one who has never gotten a text from a campaign?

Probably :lol:

Handz obviously is not my real name. I’m guessing someone created a throw away spam account a while back, used my number, and the Biden team was sold a bad list.

2 hours ago, TEW said:

Probably :lol:

Handz obviously is not my real name. I’m guessing someone created a throw away spam account a while back, used my number, and the Biden team was sold a bad list.

Don't lie. We know Handz is your Proud Boy name. :lol:

• Haha 3