Week 7: Seahawks @ Cardinals

AlpineEagle

hawks picked off..cards have chance to win it again..

why are cards celebrating in ez..this crazy game was worth staying up for :towel:

What a crazy game.

I wouldn't be surprised if the kicker misses again and if this ends up in a tie.

As great as this game was, just wait until we show America what NFC East football is like next week.😅

Just now, CaliEagle said:

As great as this game was, just wait until we show America what NFC East football is like next week.😅

I'm surprised it wasn't flexed out. The nation doesn't want to see that game lol

Just now, Mike030270 said:

I'm surprised it wasn't flexed out. The nation doesn't want to see that game lol

Eagles and Cowboys are always drama though and it will get ratings even though both teams stink.

3 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

I'm surprised Hawks didn't try icing the kicker. I noticed teams don't do that anymore

That's because the kickers say it doesn't work and they actually like it

Haha, oh wow

I actually closed the tab on this game when Metcalf was streaking down the sideline, which must have been a millisecond before when they said there was a flag

7 minutes ago, Fresh_Prince said:

Haha, oh wow

I actually closed the tab on this game when Metcalf was streaking down the sideline, which must have been a millisecond before when they said there was a flag

Ooooooops

2 hours ago, Mike030270 said:

2 hours ago, CaliEagle said:

Eagles and Cowboys are always drama though and it will get ratings even though both teams stink.

It also has meaning: It's for first place in NFC East. Let's say if Giants or Washington was like 6-1 or even 5-2, they probably would have flexed game out.

33 minutes ago, gameshowfan91 said:

It also has meaning: It's for first place in NFC East. Let's say if Giants or Washington was like 6-1 or even 5-2, they probably would have flexed game out.

Yeah to be fair aren't we the Sunday night game next week?

Just now, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Yeah to be fair aren't we the Sunday night game next week?

Yes (Cowboys @ Eagles).

2 minutes ago, gameshowfan91 said:

Yes (Cowboys @ Eagles).

Exactly... if I were a neutral I would rather watch Seattle Arizona right now. 

Archived