GDT: Dallas Cowboys @ Philadelphia Eagles 11-1-20 @ 8:20pm EST

EagleJoe8

13 minutes ago, 700Level4Life said:

If the eagles blow them out tonight, they'll run away with the division and be over 500 at the end of the year. If it's a struggle tonight, the NFC Least won't be decided until the last week of the year, and the winner of the division will have a minus 500 winning percentage. 

And the Cowboys have the Steelers to look forward to next week.

4 minutes ago, downundermike said:

And the Cowboys have the Steelers to look forward to next week.

Back to back games where they can have the snot beaten out of them. 

Hoping that if Goddert is back, it'll open up the coverage more for Fulgam. 

56 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

I really hope he turns into a playmaker. We need that big time. Him and Fulgham would make a nice combo if they both turn out to be legit.

I wouldn’t expect much tonight. Cold as F out, he’s from the south, and coming back from thumb surgery. All the ingredients for a drops night. 

2 minutes ago, 700Level4Life said:

Hoping that if Goddert is back, it'll open up the coverage more for Fulgam. 

I’m thinking the other way around. Having Fulgham will open the middle for goedert  

Just now, 20dawk4life said:

I wouldn’t expect much tonight. Cold as F out, he’s from the south, and coming back from thumb surgery. All the ingredients for a drops night. 

Well, we're certainly used to drops.

Excited to get another look at Reagor.  So many impressive young WR’s out there.  Really hope he is a consistent playmaker.

Go Eagles! Should be able to run all over the cowgirls this year, everyone else has but I expect Doug to throw it 50 times tonight. Hopefully Carson doesn't turn it over 4 times. 

1 minute ago, metal said:

Collinsworth and Michaels = 🤢

Collinsworth will find a way to incorporate some Tom Brady slurping even though Tom Brady isn't playing in this game.

4 minutes ago, CaliEagle said:

Collinsworth will find a way to incorporate some Tom Brady slurping even though Tom Brady isn't playing in this game.

I fully anticipate hearing "And how about Ben DiNucci?!" at least two or three times tonight.

2 minutes ago, Swoop said:

I fully anticipate hearing "And how about Ben DiNucci?!" at least two or three times tonight.

I hate that I can read this in his voice. ugh

The Cowboys play the Steelers next week. So, if we win, the Cowboys should lose yet again next week.

1 minute ago, metal said:

I hate that I can read this in his voice. ugh

That's what makes it that much more infuriating, haha.

Okay, can we just see a good old fashioned beat down by the Eagles for once? That would be greeeaaatttt. 

download.jpg

Archived