I had a Dream last night....

Aerolithe_Lion

That we lost 3-2 to the New York Jets.

It picked up in our 2 minute drill in the fourth quarter, and we were down 3-2. I believe Carson then thew a pick to end it. It was the most confusing dream I’ve ever had, because I couldn’t wrap my head around the final score. 

"3-2? How does that happen? We scored a safety and then never made it into the field goal  range? for 48 minutes of football?”

This dream was very profound, it needed to be shared.

1 hour ago, Aerolithe_Lion said:

It picked up in our 2 minute drill in the fourth quarter, and we were down 3-2. I believe Carson then thew a pick to end it. It was the most confusing dream I’ve ever had, because I couldn’t wrap my head around the final score. 

"3-2? How does that happen? We scored a safety and then never made it into the field goal  range? for 48 minutes of football?”

Some teams get shut out for a full 60 minutes, so it's not that far fetched.

Years before we won the sb against the Pats I had a dream that the Eagles beat the Jags in the sb... The Jags were close to getting to the sb vs the Eagles that year and had we beat them I'd have lost my mind 

Speaking of the Jets, it will be interesting to see how that hidden camera in the locker room situation plays out. If Gase is behind that and if Douglas knew about it, then I could see them getting fired.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/30273168/nflpa-investigating-security-cameras-new-york-jets-locker-room-source-says

3-2 has happened 6 times in NCAA history but never in the NFL I believe.

Oh and for those of you sharing your dreams in public, just remember that according to Freud, most dreams are about sex. Dreams reveal sexual desires, inhibitions and fears.

Just sayin'...

4 hours ago, Aerolithe_Lion said:

What year? We don;t play the Jets this year, duh, lol. 

You dreamed a 3-2 football game to the end? I would have been walked away from that crap in my dream.

15 hours ago, DeathByEagle said:

What year? We don;t play the Jets this year, duh, lol. 

Well, we didn't play the Jags in the SB either.

17 hours ago, Madriver said:

3-2 has happened 6 times in NCAA history but never in the NFL I believe.

Oh and for those of you sharing your dreams in public, just remember that according to Freud, most dreams are about sex. Dreams reveal sexual desires, inhibitions and fears.

Just sayin'...

Well I had a dream about you last night so.....

• Haha 1

I don't know man, if you dream of watching a really boring football game where we lose 3-2... I just don't know.  I probably would not watch that game to the end because I'd probably end up throwing my TV through the window.  

Although, it reminds me a bit of what we used to call "Buddy Ryan's perfect game" - win the game 2-0.  The defense gets a safety and prevents the other team from scoring.  

With this offense 2 points is entirely possible sometimes.  There are games it certainly seems like they won't score and then they catch fire all of a sudden.  It is pretty infuriating.

Sometime after getting my hopes crushed in SB39, I had a vivid dream about the Eagles winning the Super Bowl against the Peyton Manning-led Colts, who everyone expected to win. At the time, Peyton was MVP but still hadn't won a Super Bowl yet. The Eagles took an early lead, they never let up, and the defense shut down anything the Colts tried to do. I woke up so happy, for the team and for the city.

The real thing in 2017-18 was even better.

3-2 ... 32. 

Vinny Curry's 32 years old.  

He wears #75. 

1975 was 45 years ago.

45. Trump is the 45th president.  He just lost to Joe Biden. 

Biden will live in the white house.

NFL teams visit the white house after winning the superbowl.

So, this dream was a prediction that the Eagles would win the superbowl.