Week 9 Open Discussion.

EagleJoe8

So we’ve made it to the halfway point in the season, and no sign that COVID will be shutting things down, despite numerous cases and some scheduling changes. Week 9 will bring us a slate of games that won’t include our great Philadelphia Eagles. 

Fans will have the pleasure of hopefully watching the Steelers tear the Cowboys apart. While Ben DiNucci didn’t play great last week in Philly, I didn’t thing he was bad enough to be benched either. 

The Giants and Football Team meet for the 2nd time. The Football Team can help themselves keep pace with us with a win today. The Giants will be looking to complete a season sweep. 

Could be a good game today in Orchard Park NY with Seattle taking on Buffalo. Could be a really good test for both clubs as they both lead their respective divisions.

Also a good test for the Bears and Titans who have both slipped in recent weeks and will look to get them selves righted today. 

Talk about the games you’ll be watching. 

I really don't know how we have made it this far without covid shutting things down. But I guess the set up within professional sports is very different to our normal every day lives. 

The pictures we see over here of the States is that basically you'd think there's no pandemic going on. 

1 hour ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I really don't know how we have made it this far without covid shutting things down. But I guess the set up within professional sports is very different to our normal every day lives. 

The pictures we see over here of the States is that basically you'd think there's no pandemic going on. 

It all depends on what they choose to show you. In public, I see few not wearing masks, but the vast majority do.

2 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

It all depends on what they choose to show you. In public, I see few not wearing masks, but the vast majority do.

Yeah I guess we are shown the worst images to give the biggest story. 

1 hour ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I really thought by week 10 it would be shut down because people are stupid. There's more cases in the NFL it seems every week but I think we might make it through the season. 

21 minutes ago, 20dawk4life said:

I really thought by week 10 it would be shut down because people are stupid. There's more cases in the NFL it seems every week but I think we might make it through the season. 

Yeah, it's looking that way.

Go Nick but I like watching Henry stiff arm and throw dudes lol

I think Skins will surprise us and get the division

Colts and Ravens could be good

Hawks and Bills should be good too. Go Bills

I hope Steelers don't take a day off and just destroy Dallas

2 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Money. The league isn't shutting down because of money

41 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

hope Steelers don't take a day off and just destroy Dallas

Me too. Need them to win by 14.5. 

Giants failed on 4th and 1

Just now, metal said:

Giants get stuffed on 4th and 1 from the Washingtonian 36 yard line.

That defense may get them some wins to get the division IMO

4 hours ago, 20dawk4life said:

Yeah they are going to get through this season now I'm pretty sure of that. 

Antonio Gibson coughs it up, the ball gets knocked around for what seemed like 30 yards and the Giants finally recover inside their own 20

1 minute ago, GroundAttack said:

dalvin cook td stands

It was pretty obvious that he crossed the plane.

Didn't know Colts are 5-2. That because of Rivers?

6 minutes ago, GroundAttack said:

no defense so far in jacksonville

They haven't had a defense for a few years now. Shame because the one they did have was really good but they had no offense

1 minute ago, Mike030270 said:

Didn't know Colts are 5-2. That because of Rivers?

They haven't had a defense for a few years now. Shame because the one they did have was really good but they had no offense

meant for both teams. think a combined 5 plays in to begin the game and it's 7-7

Archived