Eagles coach tests positive for COVID

astrofed

I hope you get a really inconvenient pimple somewhere that aches. How dare you wish something with 99.9% survival rate on someone.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, matchew88 said:

I hope you get a really inconvenient pimple somewhere that aches. How dare you wish something with 99.9% survival rate on someone.

First off, how did you know I had a pimple there.  But I wasn't wishing someone to get it, someone on the staff already got it, I am just hoping it turns out to be one specific person.

Reported as a "staff member".  Just wondering, does that necessarily mean it is a coach?  Could it be a scout or otherwise ... wouldn't they be considered "staff members"?  

• Like 1

Was just gonna say, the Eagles are reporting a staff member, they did not state a coach. A Staff member could be an equipment guy, medical staff, training staff, could be the trash guy.  If it was a coach, do you think they would have stated it as such?  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, EagleJoe8 said:

It’s a wonder more games haven’t been cancelled. 

Money

2 hours ago, time2rock said:

Reported as a "staff member".  Just wondering, does that necessarily mean it is a coach?  Could it be a scout or otherwise ... wouldn't they be considered "staff members"?  

Custodian?

19 hours ago, matchew88 said:

Reading is fundamental.

1 hour ago, Iggle_nj said:

Reading is fundamental.

So is understanding sarcasm and humor

• Like 1

A very serious virus that’s killed well over a million people worldwide and ravaged untold numbers more. Best wishes to the staff member. 

19 hours ago, time2rock said:

I guess in theory it could be a canteen worker or a member of the cleaning team? They are staff members too.

3 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I guess in theory it could be a canteen worker or a member of the cleaning team? They are staff members too.

Exactly ... that was my point, it doesn't necessarily mean it has to be a coach.  Lots of "staff members".  

• Like 1

On 11/11/2020 at 7:29 AM, time2rock said:

Howie?

49 minutes ago, greend said:

Any of you super sleuths figure this out yet?

I don’t know why it matters so much for any of us to know.  Just hope whoever it is they get better (and don’t spread it).  

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, time2rock said:

Exactly ... that was my point, it doesn't necessarily mean it has to be a coach.  Lots of "staff members".  

Didn't the NBC guy who first tweeted it confirm with the team it was a coach?

Pretty sure for example groundskeepers, custodians and canteen staff are in tier 3 (franchise staff who's job doesn't require contact with playing or coaching staff) so I'm not sure they'd announce to the press in those circumstances.

29 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I guess that would have leaked by now if it was?

I think it would be ultra protected. JMO though.