Week 10: Colts @ Titans

AlpineEagle

I predict this game will be extremely boring.  I haven't watched 1 snap of the Colts this year.  Surprised they're 5-3.  

1 hour ago, hputenis said:

I predict this game will be extremely boring.  I haven't watched 1 snap of the Colts this year.  Surprised they're 5-3.  

i predict that Aikman and Buck will suck again.

47 minutes ago, Madriver said:

Titans are my pick to beat KC in the playoffs this year. Either them or Pittsburgh.

I don't think their defense can hold up against KC.  Mahomes will light them up.  

8 minutes ago, hputenis said:

I don't think their defense can hold up against KC.  Mahomes will light them up.  

Who do you think can take KC in the AFC this year? I mean hell they almost lost to the friggin Panthers.

7 minutes ago, Madriver said:

Who do you think can take KC in the AFC this year? I mean hell they almost lost to the friggin Panthers.

That doesn't really mean much to be honest. Upsets and near upsets happen. Dallas almost beat Pittsburgh. Our 94 team which ended up losing 7 straight to close the season, smoked the eventual champion 49ers 40-8 at Candlestick.

5 minutes ago, Madriver said:

I don't see anyone taking them out personally.  I watched that entire game against the Panthers last week, and the Panthers couldn't have played any better.  They are so well coached despite being young.  Despite the Panthers making that comeback from that insane 4th down run from Bridgewater, you just get that feeling watching the Chiefs that they always have everything completely under control.  I don't even think we've seen what they're capable of doing on offense yet.  

2 minutes ago, hputenis said:

I don't see anyone taking them out personally.  I watched that entire game against the Panthers last week, and the Panthers couldn't have played any better.  They are so well coached despite being young.  Despite the Panthers making that comeback from that insane 4th down run from Bridgewater, you just get that feeling watching the Chiefs that they always have everything completely under control.  I don't even think we've seen what they're capable of doing on offense yet.  

yeah they just have soooo many weapons. It's ridiculous really.

Love being able to hear the calls in these empty stadiums.

Purple! Purple!

Colts turnover on downs. Bad call.

1 minute ago, Madriver said:

Love being able to hear the calls in these empty stadiums.

Purple! Purple!

I thought he yelled "teletubby" on one of those snaps!  

4 minutes ago, Madriver said:

yeah they just have soooo many weapons. It's ridiculous really.

Exactly.  If the football Gods created the perfect offense, KC is it.  You've got the best deep threat in football, and he's so much more than that.  Good hands, strong, and physical whenever he doesn't have 10 yards of separation.  Mecole Hardman is another speed freak on the other side that is constantly wide open.  Then you've got the best pass catching TE (maybe ever) running perfect routes across the middle wide open because of the spacing created by the speed threats.  All they need in the back field is a quick, pass catching RB, which they've proven multiple times can come close to leading the league in rushing in his rookie season.  Their OL is good to great at both pass and run blocking.  Then we have Mahomes, possibly the best decision maker that has the best arm I've ever seen.  Not to mention he can move and run around if he needs to.  They have multiple innovative offensive minds coaching these guys up starting with Andy........and they never get hurt.  

I'm not jealous at all.  I swear.  

Not a bad first half.

There is Phillip Rivers, an 88 year vet in the NFL, doing something a QB should NOT ever do....take a sack down near the goal line with no timeouts left. Lucky to get the clock stopped at 1 second left to kick the FG.

And with that said.....Goodnight.

If Tannehill were in the Eagles offense the 1st 8 games of this season, he would have had his head taken off.  Henry is the offense.     

Archived