Week 10 Open Discussion.

EagleJoe8

The Ravens will play at the Pats Sunday Night, but with the downfall of the Pats this season, that game doesn't have the intense feel it used to have in years past.

The Bengals and Steelers could be a fun late game to watch. Tough division battle, and the presence of Joe Burrow has made Cincy a tough out. They've fought in most of their games this season, and even have a nice upset win over Tennessee in recent weeks.

The Bills look to be in for a tough matchup out in the desert. Arizona is usually tough to beat at home, but Buffalo has been playing well most of this season.

Miami has another very winnable game this week as the Chargers come to town. With the Pats on the clear down swing, the AFCE could be a battle between Miami and Buffalo in coming seasons, especially if Tua is the real deal. When is the last time Miami was 2 games over 500 at the halfway point?

Talk about the games you'll be watching.

Only Eagles at 1pm

Bills game looks good for the 4pm slot. Though I'm kind of interested to see what the hype is with Tua

The Bills are missing their #2 and #3 CBs due to Covid. I'm guessing the Cards will be targeting Kirk pretty heavily (assuming Buffalo puts Tre White on Hopkins). 

3 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

severe weather

Yeah, I saw at halftime. Looked pretty bad.

6 minutes ago, BKLYNYG said:

The air smells a little bit sweeter in here today. :-)

Shut up, or I will find out where you live, and poop in your driveway! 

:angry: 

Jameis Winston is in for NO. Apparently he took a big shot at the end of the 2nd quarter.

He = Brees, btw

47 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Shut up, or I will find out where you live, and poop in your driveway! 

:angry: 

Even something as vile as that won't bring me down. 

Just now, EagleJoe8 said:

Bills with a 12 yard punt.

I was just about to ask if I heard correctly. Wow. Is that a record?

2 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

I was just about to ask if I heard correctly. Wow. Is that a record?

I don't think so. Don't hold me to this, but in 1992, we played a home game against Arizona in which we had a punt in that game from deep in our own territory that went 7 yards if I remember correctly. I know that was the game the Birds stopped AZ, (then still Phoenix) 7 times at the goal line.

Archived