What will the next 5 games look like?

Captain F

blowouts....I honestly can't see beating not one team during this stretch....I would be amazed if they win one....

0-5 or 1-4.  I can't see this team winning two games over the next 5. Wentz's mechanics are so bad right now.  His accuracy is going to be an ongoing issue, not to mention Schwartz's scheme.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Alphagrand said:

CLE — win

SEA — loss

GB — loss

NO — win

ARI — loss 

Wilson, Rodgers and Murray will go off on this defense. I mean they can’t stop guys like Haskins and Jones. Can you imagine what those QB’s will do to this defense with the talent surrounding them. Look at the receivers we’re facing, probably the top 3 in the NFL with Adams, Metcalf and Hopkins. 

1 minute ago, Road to Victory said:

Wilson, Rodgers and Murray will go off on this defense. I mean they can’t stop guys like Haskins and Jones. Can you imagine what those QB’s will do to this defense with the talent surrounding them. Look at the receivers we’re facing, probably the top 3 in the NFL with Adams, Metcalf and Hopkins. 

Also, by then Nate Gerry will be back and Rodgers will look for #47.  The TEs will feast.

• Sad 1

What do the next 5 games look like?

A mess? Ugly? 5 losses? Some embarrassing and humiliating losses?

Some of these teams are going to feast upon us. Other games will be close in terms of the scoreline but probably only because of a late game rally.

But this stretch is probably going to mark the end of the Doug era. Possibly the Howie era too though I think that's less likely. 

• Like 1

I don't know man we sometimes have a way of giving good teams fits when we suck. But we REALLY suck so it'll probably be ugly.

1 hour ago, Damanick10 said:

I don't know man we sometimes have a way of giving good teams fits when we suck. But we REALLY suck so it'll probably be ugly.

Do we? Or is it that they get out to a good lead and we then start to come back as they ease off? Like against Pittsburgh and Baltimore?

11 hours ago, NOTW said:

"With the 5th pick in the 2021 NFL draft, the Philadelphia Eagles select..."

"A Trade has been made The Eagles Trade the fifth overall pick to _______________ "

the book end to your post... :-)

7 hours ago, CaliEagle said:

0-5 or 1-4.  I can't see this team winning two games over the next 5. Wentz's mechanics are so bad right now.  His accuracy is going to be an ongoing issue, not to mention Schwartz's scheme.

Let’s not forget Doug’s crap play-calling to complete the trifecta.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Portyansky said:

5-0. Wash and Dal won't matter and we will be resting our starters.

We have starters?

13 hours ago, NOTW said:

I wish -- but if I know this team, once we're mathematically eliminated (if that ever happens in this god-forsaken division) we'll rattle off 2-3 wins to push our draft pick from #5 to #15. It's the Eagle way.

1 hour ago, hoosierdaddy said:

I wish -- but if I know this team, once we're mathematically eliminated (if that ever happens in this god-forsaken division) we'll rattle off 2-3 wins to push our draft pick from #5 to #15. It's the Eagle way.

This is the most likely scenario

They'll beat the Browns and get smoked the next 4 after that. I think they'll lose to the Cowboys also

21 minutes ago, Godfather said:

They'll beat the Browns and get smoked the next 4 after that. I think they'll lose to the Cowboys also

Curious as to why exactly you think they will beat the Browns?

9 minutes ago, GeorgeM37 said:

Curious as to why exactly you think they will beat the Browns?

Just a hunch

2 minutes ago, Shocker54 said:

Yo whereza u been b?

Yo iz ben chillin wit Odell sippin on som hen fn sloots. Iz hasn't seen a game da last 3 weeks yo. Wentz sucks

22 hours ago, Shocker54 said:

I binsah fadeds af chilln playin mi maddin chise sipin some sniftas of dat good. Dat hen.

Yo dawg I ben fd up on that hen fo days. I'm finna tell Odell we gon start gettin high on dat kush

On 11/16/2020 at 6:52 PM, NOTW said:

The punter from TCU.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Shocker54 said:

Yo yousa watchn da NBA draf nite dawg. I wan c wha da Sixa do for da $wag ballas. Moreys bes not b a chump. SMDH

Nah brah. Da champs traded dey 1st fo dat kid Schroder from da thunda. Odell n I gots faded afta dat

Just now, Shocker54 said:

Truff truff. Imma kinda mad I can't even b watch Begum Sunday yo. He's always b essplodin and creatin. SMDH

Same yo. He was jus telln me how he waz gon own dat Maddox kid and den slay Slay fo a 75 yarder yo. Yo he gon chill tho wit his click n watch the beatdown