• Minnesota Vikings
    • Tennessee Titans

Only 12 Teams Left Winless Super Bowl

Buffalo Bills (0-4)

Minnesota Vikings (0-4)

Atlanta Falcons (0-2)

Carolina Panthers (0-2)

Cincinnati Bengals (0-2)

Arizona Cardinals (0-1) - Formerly Chicago Cardinals, St. Louis Cardinals, & Phoenix Cardinals

Los Angeles Chargers (0-1) - Formerly San Diego Chargers

Tennessee Titans (0-1) - Formerly Houston Oilers, & Tennessee Oilers

Cleveland Browns (0-0)

Detroit Lions (0-0)

Houston Texans (0-0)

Jacksonville Jaguars (0-0)

Shouldn't the question be who will win it NEXT? Because eventually, every one of those teams will win one even if it takes a hundred (or more) years.

Regardless, I'm still pretty stoked that the Eagles are no longer on lists like this anymore.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, FranklinFldEBUpper said:

Shouldn't the question be who will win it NEXT? Because eventually, every one of those teams will win one even if it takes a hundred (or more) years.

Regardless, I'm still pretty stoked that the Eagles are no longer on lists like this anymore.

Do we get to go on their message boards posting pics of empty trophy cases, or would that be wrong of us to do? Lol. 

Buffalo and Arizona are really fun teams to watch.  I wouldn't mind seeing them win the superbowl this year.  

On 11/20/2020 at 11:55 AM, EricAllenPick6 said:

Buffalo and Arizona are really fun teams to watch.  I wouldn't mind seeing them win the superbowl this year.  

If there's any justice in this world Buffalo should get one soon. Of course Minnesnowta is about the same.  Been there 4 times, lost 4 times. Buffalo fans ain't whiny though.

• Like 1

On 11/19/2020 at 5:29 AM, EagleJoe8 said:

Do we get to go on their message boards posting pics of empty trophy cases, or would that be wrong of us to do? Lol. 

Man I had so many variations of that pic for you guys. 

Shut up you ugly Fing Giant fan. Hate your logo and **** bag team.

Redskins injured Burrow so Giants get a free win again Bengals next week.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, BKLYNYG said:

Man I had so many variations of that pic for you guys. 

As much as I hate you F'ers, at least the Giants and Eagles have been relevant this millennium. The other two haven't even made it out of the divisional round. :roll:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Dawkins 20 said:

As much as I hate you F'ers, at least the Giants and Eagles have been relevant this millennium. The other two haven't even made it out of the divisional round. :roll:

Nobody could predict how bad the NFCE would be this year.  And in all honesty this could be a new norm for the foreseeable future

4 hours ago, SNOORDA said:

Nobody could predict how bad the NFCE would be this year.  And in all honesty this could be a new norm for the foreseeable future

Washington may become respectable if Rivera is allowed to do his thing. Still to early to say on the Giants and Judge. Dallas looks like they’ll be a team that is talented, and wins their share in the regular season, but falls short in the playoffs, and until Howie is fired, the Birds will sink deeper into the abyss until they turn into a black hole and destroy the world. 

52 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Washington may become respectable if Rivera is allowed to do his thing. Still to early to say on the Giants and Judge. Dallas looks like they’ll be a team that is talented, and wins their share in the regular season, but falls short in the playoffs, and until Howie is fired, the Birds will sink deeper into the abyss until they turn into a black hole and destroy the world. 

I still don't understand the Rivera love. He is the new Jeff fisher. So I don't know what the " his thing is" ? Is his thing to be barley mediocre? Then yes I agree lol. 

5 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I still don't understand the Rivera love. He is the new Jeff fisher. So I don't know what the " his thing is" ? Is his thing to be barley mediocre? Then yes I agree lol. 

I don’t think he’s an elite coach, but he is decent, especially compared to what Washington has had recently. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

I don’t think he’s an elite coach, but he is decent, especially compared to what Washington has had recently. 

True

3 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

It's his personality. Rivera connects with his players off the field. LINK  I think that makes a difference. Fisher has no personality. When it comes to X's and O's, yeah, I think he's mediocre too. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, EagleJoe8 said:

I like the way the Giants are trending. We have 3 rookies on the OL and 3 young guys on the D line and you just see them getting better each week. If Jones solves his turnover issues (none in the past two games) he's going to be an above average QB. Judge is a stud of a coach. He's got everyone moving in the right direction and when someone slips (OL coach) they're gone. 

Two wins in a row and the three losses before that were by 6 points total. Tons of holes still on the Giants roster, but we're trending up. The Eagles are trending down (older roster, bad QB, cap hell, maybe even an overrated coach). The Cowboys are in neutral until Dak gets back and WFT are TBD until they decide on a QB. 

16 minutes ago, BKLYNYG said:

I like the way the Giants are trending. We have 3 rookies on the OL and 3 young guys on the D line and you just see them getting better each week. If Jones solves his turnover issues (none in the past two games) he's going to be an above average QB. Judge is a stud of a coach. He's got everyone moving in the right direction and when someone slips (OL coach) they're gone. 

Two wins in a row and the three losses before that were by 6 points total. Tons of holes still on the Giants roster, but we're trending up. The Eagles are trending down (older roster, bad QB, cap hell, maybe even an overrated coach). The Cowboys are in neutral until Dak gets back and WFT are TBD until they decide on a QB. 

I don't disagree with anything you said but, I do find it weird when people call players or coaches studs. So you refer to you family or co workers that way?

1 hour ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I don't disagree with anything you said but, I do find it weird when people call players or coaches studs. So you refer to you family or co workers that way?

I'm using the word stud in the same way I would use the phrase "very good." :-)

4 hours ago, BKLYNYG said:

I'm using the word stud in the same way I would use the phrase "very good." :-)

Lol fair enough. 

Bklynyg is it funny that Craig Carton said Giants get a free win next week today? I said that yesterday. Everyone knows it is a 100% lock Giants beat the Bengals next week.

17 hours ago, wrestlevessel said:

Bklynyg is it funny that Craig Carton said Giants get a free win next week today? I said that yesterday. Everyone knows it is a 100% lock Giants beat the Bengals next week.

That's a load of crap. The Giants are not a lock to beat anyone. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, BKLYNYG said:

That's a load of crap. The Giants are not a lock to beat anyone. 

You’ll have to excuse Wrestlevessel. He’s entering his meltdown over the Giants winning a few games phase. 

26 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

You’ll have to excuse Wrestlevessel. He’s entering his meltdown over the Giants winning a few games phase. 

I’m quite familiar with the ol’ vessel.