Week 11 Open Discussion.

EagleJoe8

Some of you may have noticed the NFCE is pretty bad this year. The only team guaranteed not to lose tomorrow is the Giants, and that's because they don't play. The Football Team plays the Bengals, the Cowboys play the Vikings, and the Birds play the Browns. 3 more losses could accumulate in the NFCE.

The Steelers, who have never opened a season 9-0 before will look to make it their first ever 10-0 start when they play the Jags, who almost upset Green Bay last week.

The Chiefs will look to avenge their only loss when they play their 2nd game against the Raiders. The Raiders already own a huge win in KC this year.

Miami is doing pretty well, and can look to improve to 7-3 with a win in Denver. Been quite awhile since the Fish were playing this well.

Talk about the games you'll be watching.

5 hours ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Some of you may have noticed the NFCE is pretty bad this year. The only team guaranteed not to lose tomorrow is the Giants, and that's because they don't play. The Football Team plays the Bengals, the Cowboys play the Vikings, and the Birds play the Browns. 3 more losses could accumulate in the NFCE.

The Steelers, who have never opened a season 9-0 before will look to make it their first ever 10-0 start when they play the Jags, who almost upset Green Bay last week.

The Chiefs will look to avenge their only loss when they play their 2nd game against the Raiders. The Raiders already own a huge win in KC this year.

Miami is doing pretty well, and can look to improve to 7-3 with a win in Denver. Been quite awhile since the Fish were playing this well.

Talk about the games you'll be watching.

Wow.  To think of the great steelers teams of the past and this is the team that could bring them their 1st 10-0 record.  We’ve had a lot of chuckles around here the past couple years at carrs expense. Now look at us and wentz.    Crazy

the Raiders beating the chiefs and playing good sound football with carr and gruden.  Crazy

the dolphins.?.?.? Crazy

crazy crazy crazy

Burrow is down, looks like a knee injury. He's been hit a lot today.

and he's been carted off

I just saw the play on Twitter and yeah, it looked really bad.

1 hour ago, metal said:

Burrow is down, looks like a knee injury. He's been hit a lot today.

and he's been carted off

I just saw the play on Twitter and yeah, it looked really bad.

Alex Smith bad?

Now Pitt 27  Jax 3....

1 minute ago, Cthulhu said:

Alex Smith bad?

Now Pitt 27  Jax 3....

Nah not quite that bad but it's definitely a season-ending injury.

Washington at least gains a game on us. Hopefully them or the Giants pass us soon. F Dallas though. Go Vikes!

5 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Lamb with a TD catch none of our receivers could ever pull off.

Not a shot in hell.

I don't know what you expect the defender to do there. He didn't lead with his helmet or anything like that.

38 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Lamb with a TD catch none of our receivers could ever pull off.

I'm not gonna lie man its really hard watching receivers play that we could've had. I don't know if it would've even helped with as bad as Carson has been but man does it sting. I can't even watch a SEahwks game to save my life. 

Ever since the Cowboys got rid of the dead weight on their team they have been playing good defense. 

1 minute ago, RICWOOFLAIR said:

I'm not gonna lie man its really hard watching receivers play that we could've had. I don't know if it would've even helped with as bad as Carson has been but man does it sting. I can't even watch a SEahwks game to save my life. 

Ever since the Cowboys got rid of the dead weight on their team they have been playing good defense. 

I feel like every week, we see things we just don't seem to get here.

Archived