Week 12: Texans @ Lions (Thanksgiving)

AlpineEagle

Romo has the most annoying voice for a commentator. Way too raspy, sounds like he’s been gobbley gooking deeks again. 

Will we always be stuck with Lions on Thanksgiving? And if so can you at least make it an interesting matchup like Vikings,Packers or Bears? Lions vs Texans? Big helping of "who cares?"

1 minute ago, Uscg-green said:

Will we always be stuck with Lions on Thanksgiving? And if so can you at least make it an interesting matchup like Vikings,Packers or Bears? Lions vs Texans? Big helping of "who cares?"

I kinda think that's the point and somewhat planned.... Football in the background while people eat and spend time with family. If it was a meaningful, must watch game, it would take away the family time.  

I bet my kid ten bucks on the game to try and make it interesting lol. It's not working. 

3 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

JJ Watt with a pick 6.

I thought I saw that he's only had 2? Thought that number would be higher

3 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

I thought I saw that he's only had 2? Thought that number would be higher

I guess he's good at swatting passes, not so much picking them off lol.

53 minutes ago, 20dawk4life said:

Romo has the most annoying voice for a commentator. Way too raspy, sounds like he’s been gobbley gooking deeks again. 

He tries intentionally to be raspy because everyone was saying his voice was too girly. But yes it's annoying.

Thanksgiving tradition. Watch the lions and eat apple pie vanilla ice cream and whip cream well before diner. 

21 minutes ago, 20dawk4life said:

Thanksgiving tradition. Watch the lions and eat apple pie vanilla ice cream and whip cream well before diner. 

Sounds great. Fix me a plate! Lol.

Archived