GDT: Seattle Seahawks @ Philadelphia Eagles, 11-30-20 @ 8:15PM on ESPN

EagleJoe8

That was PI but jesus Reagor was supposed to be Usain Bolt in pads, and he isn't. 

How many more Fing weeks with this BS playcalling, i can't take it anymore, please god Lurie do something.

2 minutes ago, seengreen said:

Damn, I didn't know Geno Smith was still in the league.

Is that who that was?? I was curious lol

I mean we all knew it...we should've gone back to back with Metcalf and Jefferson these last two drafts.  Instead we get more light weight guys that cannot get separation. 

Just now, Br3 said:

Emotional stop for 4th down for nothing 

We shouldn't be surprised though. This is the 2020 Eagles.

Defense right back out there after a long series...

It's funny people still have the nerve to blame Schwartz for this team's problems

With the way our O is playing, look for our D to be gassed by the 3rd. Two yards total offense after 2 yards. 😞

How on earth is that not DPI? 10 out of 10 times they’d call that on us if that was Metcalf going up for a pass and didn’t come down with it. Such BS. 

Just now, b_west3 said:

I mean we all knew it...we should've gone back to back with Metcalf and Jefferson these last two drafts.  Instead we get more light weight guys that cannot get separation. 

with the way Carson is playing they would be terrible

Seattle has the worst pass defense in the NFL. They are giving up 343 passing yards per game which is pathetic. Wentz is now 0-4 against this crappy defense.

What a waste of a great defensive stand. Smh. Defense came to play..Offense is nowhere to be found..pathetic.

Archived