GDT: Seattle Seahawks @ Philadelphia Eagles, 11-30-20 @ 8:15PM on ESPN

EagleJoe8

Jokes aside, I'm convinced that people who are calling for Hurts never actually watched him play a single snap in college. The only time he played any semblance of a defense he was garbage. 

I have zero expectations going into tonight, but I still fear that I’ll be greatly disappointed by this game. 

I'm all set to watch Wilson tear it up and run all over the place like the last 6 times. I'd at least like to see a respectable game from our quarterback.

This is over at half-time, sadly. Only reason to watch the second half is if they really do give Hurts the go so we can see how terrible he is.

With Hurts breathin down his neck im half expectin it to light a fire under Carsons arse and he will come out and light up the field tonight with 4 TD passes...and ZERO turnovers

I fully expect to be in bed by 10PM and know the Eagles have as much of a chance to win this game as Trump does at winning the election, 0.00%

Please don't let us get torched by Metcalf....please don't let us get torched by Metcalf....please don't let us get torched by Metcalf.....please don't let us get torched by Metcalf...

1 minute ago, GeorgeM37 said:

Please don't let us get torched by Metcalf....please don't let us get torched by Metcalf....please don't let us get torched by Metcalf.....please don't let us get torched by Metcalf...

We haven't kicked off yet, but he just burned Maddox.

2 minutes ago, GeorgeM37 said:

I think this will be Lockett's turn to get us.

Last week, my feeling of optimism turned out to be gas. I took a pretty healthy crap this afternoon, so what’s this feeling I’m having now? Only time will tell.

Go Birds, I guess?

Archived