GDT: Seattle Seahawks @ Philadelphia Eagles, 11-30-20 @ 8:15PM on ESPN

EagleJoe8

That TD probably saved Wentz from getting benched at halftime. Lets see if he carries this momentum in the 2nd half.

1 minute ago, CaliEagle said:

Is that JJAW under the umbrella?

yes because its COVID protocol. Interesting how he coincidentally gets it before playing opposite DK, so no head to head comparison takes place on national tv.

16 minutes ago, CheesesteakNBeer said:

Agree, it's bland. I miss Hank Williams Jr.s intro too.

I'm with you, brother.  

Speaking of the old days, Rich Kotite's teams of the early-mid 90s would beat this year's team if you took a time machine and brought them to play against each other in their prime.

I'm glad Louis was calling out Howie and the front office on the telecast. Fricking 1 pro bowl player drafted since 2013 and that for one season in Wentz is abysmal.

4 minutes ago, Saltpeter said:

Let's suppose the Eagles have the worst playcaller in the league, the worst offensive line in the league, the worst receivers in the league (BTW they don't.).

A $130M QB should never, ever throw for 30 yards in one half against the worst pass defense in the league. BENCH THIS GOOF.

WTF are you watching? WRs aren't getting open and the oline was like an open faucet. 3 drops also dont help the situation. 

What Wentz needs to do is run with the ball more.

Wentz reminds me of Blake Bottles. Blake spent a whole offseason working with a QB guru and worked on his game and had an incredible season... Thought he was good and didn't need to do that anymore and fell into old habits and fell apart and went to complete sheet. Wentz did that going into the 2017 season and then I guess he thought he was done working on his game

Just now, Portyansky said:

WTF are you watching? WRs aren't getting open and the oline was like an open faucet. 3 drops also dont help the situation. 

You're a goof. THIS IS THE WORST PASS DEFENSE IN THE LEAGUE by a lot. Wentz has nothing. He needs to sit down.

6 minutes ago, CaliEagle said:

Wentz has 30 passing yards. Do you think he can get to 100 before the end of the game?

Maybe if we go to overtime?

1 minute ago, RebelJedi said:

I'm with you, brother.  

Speaking of the old days, Rich Kotite's teams of the early-mid 90s would beat this year's team if you took a time machine and brought them to play against each other in their prime.

Randall would of shred this secondary.

Just now, EagleJoe8 said:

Maybe if we go to overtime?

He might rush for 100 though.  

2 minutes ago, Portyansky said:

Except when he was almost picked throwing into double coverage with 2 other receivers wide open. 

I say let Wentz play heroball. The only time the offence was successful in the second half was against the ravens and the steelers. Also what the heck happened to Fulgham. Ite crazy that Jeffery is eating his snaps.

4 minutes ago, xstonr said:

Eagles have signed some new players

128018247_10159004993547210_9053399721269616265_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&ccb=2&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=OkA0-oNfdgMAX-W27AP&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=1600ebda546d0fb6caf64f08e3e4063b&oe=5FECEA83

At least one of them is from Philly.

Just now, CheesesteakNBeer said:

Randall would of shred this secondary.

Randall was just a ridiculous talent. No coaching no offense and still put up the numbers he did. That dude needs to go to the hall of fame

5 minutes ago, xstonr said:

Eagles have signed some new players

128018247_10159004993547210_9053399721269616265_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&ccb=2&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=OkA0-oNfdgMAX-W27AP&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=1600ebda546d0fb6caf64f08e3e4063b&oe=5FECEA83

Can they play oline?

1 minute ago, proveagle said:

It was a good drive.  They need to stop playcalling scared with Wentz (so he doesnt get hurt).  I liked the runs there, he needs to be a threat with his legs to and it seems to help him get in a groove.  Very much how he played in 2017.

I was being sarcastic. According to most, Wentz can’t do anything right.

I wholeheartedly agree with you. Doug needs to play to Carson’s strengths and help out his struggling QB, but his stubbornness won’t allow him to do so. It’s beyond maddening at this point.

Roll Carson out, go up-tempo, run the ball (we see that these things help). Do what you have to to get Carson out of his own head. Hell, we can all see that Wentz is struggling, yet Doug refuses to help him out.

So, yes, while Carson has been playing poorly, he’s not entirely at fault. A head coach should recognize these things, and adjust accordingly. For whatever reason, though, Doug does not. Or maybe he can’t. If it’s the latter, he needs to go.

3 minutes ago, Portyansky said:

YOU ARE  clueless pal, get off the boards now

21 minutes ago, CheesesteakNBeer said:

You mean the one where he doesn't reach the line of scrimmage?

Yeah that one. Refs have been terrible all game. About time we got the benefit of one of their calls

A month ago, Brandon Graham was headed to the Pro Bowl. Haven't heard from him since.

Archived