I Trust Almost Nothing I Read About Doug’s Status

Runtherock

4 hours ago, downundermike said:

Yeah, that was weird 

Talk about random lol. 

On 11/30/2020 at 11:22 AM, wyote said:

Lot of guys in this thread were saying that the media is the reason the Eagles have been disappointing. 

That’s idiotic to think. There are no fans in the stands. The media isn’t making Doug go for it on 4th down when he should of kicked the field goal. The media isn’t making Wentz suck.the media didn’t make a Schwartz rile up DK before the start of the game. The media isn’t making the Eagles commit so many stupid penalties. People make a lot of excuses for believing this team is better than what they really are, but wow this is worse than any take yet.

On 11/29/2020 at 11:57 PM, Runtherock said:

The story you’re referring to was based on "unnamed” sources who were "guessing” about what Doug "may” be thinking. I mean I can remember a day when you couldn’t have gotten that by an editor. Its madness. 

I agree, but if all of you loved those papers so much then you should’ve kept buying them. They can’t keep up with the type of hot takes that happen today. 

4 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

That’s idiotic to think. There are no fans in the stands. The media isn’t making Doug go for it on 4th down when he should of kicked the field goal. The media isn’t making Wentz suck.the media didn’t make a Schwartz rile up DK before the start of the game. The media isn’t making the Eagles commit so many stupid penalties. People make a lot of excuses for believing this team is better than what they really are, but wow this is worse than any take yet.

I was just being sarcastic about the post just above mine. 

But the media and whining fans are a problem for this team, year after year after year. Never the biggest problem, but hey, we can all only control what we can control, and you and I can't draft WRs or call field goals.