How to watch the Eagles on MNF: ESPN

700Level4Life

Is the game going to be on both channels? I don't have ESPN, and with covid, I don't think anything is open to watch the game. 

16 minutes ago, 700Level4Life said:

Is the game going to be on both channels? I don't have ESPN, and with covid, I don't think anything is open to watch the game. 

Why would you want to watch this blood bath?

• Haha 1

We're Philly fans.  No matter how many times we get knocked down, we keep moving forward.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, wrestlevessel said:

Why would you want to watch this blood bath?

Hurts. 

That and I’m a fan. Even when they suck I’m still going to watch, so I know what I’m talking about when I start calling for players/coaches to be sent the F out of here. 

• Like 2

We are Philly fans, ride or die. No matter how brutal or ugly it gets, we will still watch....

AT this point, I always root for a win, but just hope they play decent, and lose.   I dont want to see a massacre. I am fine if they lose, just dont want a drubbing

18 hours ago, 700Level4Life said:

See links below where you can always look up how to watch.  Also I've updated the pinned Game Day thread with this info.

17 hours ago, Br3 said:

It usually plays on ESPN/ABC not nbc. It also plays for free on the NFL app and the Yahoo app

Thank you.  I don't see it on ABC's national schedule nor ESPN's gamecast indicating it's also on ABC.

ESPN info

NFL.com info

• Like 1