Game day baby!!!!

Portyansky

These moments are nice cause I actually feel excited about watching the Eagles. Sadly, I know that by half time, I'll feel irremediably miserable as it has been over the past 11 weeks. 

Anyway, let's go! Fly Eagles fly!

I think this is the first time since 2012 im not hyped before a primetime game. Its just been a crappy year. Im not sure a win will really improve our team in the long run. We need to rebuild and a higher draft position for Howie magically to not screw up is our best bet for the future.

4 hours ago, Portyansky said:

Let's gooooooooo!!!! 

Stuff it in your septic tank Porty Potty!  Positivity is unwanted in these parts!!  

21 minutes ago, Godfather said:

Get that L. Draft position

I agree... though once the ball is kicked off I know I’ll be rooting for a win and getting irritated when they look like ass. 

But after the game I’ll come back around to knowing that a loss is in the best interest of the team going forward. Unless Hurts comes in and lights it up, steals the starting job, and wins a bunch of games down the stretch... but I doubt it. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

1am start... I hate Monday and Thursday night games. 

Alex Trebek GIF by Jeopardy! - Find & Share on GIPHY

8 minutes ago, nipples said:

I agree... though once the ball is kicked off I know I’ll be rooting for a win and getting irritated when they look like ass. 

But after the game I’ll come back around to knowing that a loss is in the best interest of the team going forward. Unless Hurts comes in and lights it up, steals the starting job, and wins a bunch of games down the stretch... but I doubt it. 

Agreed. I want to win every game but losing out this year is what's best

3 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

3:00 in the afternoon on Maui

Extremely high winds during the game. There are even Tornado warnings for all of South Jersey and Philly. Doug will air it out tonight. 

34 minutes ago, PoconoDon said:

Alex Trebek GIF by Jeopardy! - Find & Share on GIPHY

I'll probably get up and watch it at like 5am uk time. I'll avoid social media etc. 

19 minutes ago, weko said:

3:00 in the afternoon on Maui

Lucky so and so. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Godfather said:

Get that L. Draft position

We need more than a top 10 pick which you know will be screwed up anyway. Rather play for the now and hope for the best in the playoffs if we make it.

1 minute ago, Portyansky said:

We need more than a top 10 pick which you know will be screwed up anyway. Rather play for the now and hope for the best in the playoffs if we make it.

I'll take draft positioning. It's hard to f up a top 10 pick. If they make it to the playoffs they will get bent over and abused. They can't beat anyone. Any given Sunday doesn't apply to this sorry arse team

Just now, Godfather said:

I'll take draft positioning. It's hard to f up a top 10 pick. If they make it to the playoffs they will get bent over and abused. They can't beat anyone. Any given Sunday doesn't apply to this sorry arse team

Howie... Hold my beer 

Just now, Portyansky said:

Howie... Hold my beer 

Howie's only top 10 pick was Wentz. Unless I missed something. There is also no guarantee he has a job here after this season. I wouldn't be shocked if he's back or he's fired. Lurie will can someone this year 

4 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I hear you, I'll stay up till one, if we don't look good on the scripted plays I'll probably go to bed and watch the rest of the game on record on my morning off Tomorrow, I refuse to watch the garbage we've served up the last few weeks at 3 am

6 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

I miss Dawkamania. 

WHAT YA GONNA DO WHEN SEATTLE,  RUSSELL WILSON AND DK METCALF RUN WILD

ON

YOOOUUUUUUUUU