51 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

They know what's going on they just like to argue until someone is right lol

The arguing goes well beyond what that

• Replies 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Nope!! We will relive this after tonight even if he doesn't play lol

I dread to think the takes on both sides if he hands the ball off once.

29 minutes ago, ManchesterEagle said:

It will be interesting 

46 minutes ago, ManchesterEagle said:

Can't wait to discuss his holding of the clipboard or how he wears his hat

9 minutes ago, NJWolverEagle11 said:

Can't wait to discuss his holding of the clipboard or how he wears his hat

Agreed - I need to see him protecting that clipboard securely. No turnovers.

Just now, ManchesterEagle said:

Agreed - I need to see him protecting that clipboard securely. No turnovers.

I'm not concerned about Jalen's turnovers, that's one of his strong points. I'll be curious to know if he can see the clipboard when it's held straight ahead or off to his left.

1 hour ago, eglz1 said:

I'm not concerned about Jalen's turnovers, that's one of his strong points. I'll be curious to know if he can see the clipboard when it's held straight ahead or off to his left.

I think how he wears the hat could be telling 

26 minutes ago, NJWolverEagle11 said:

I think how he wears the hat could be telling 

Could be

🤣

I'm hoping Hurts balls out. I will be pulling for him. I will turn only turn on him if he sucks 1/2 way into the season. 🤣

Oh God already calling last year his rookie year LMAO 

Quote Edit Options  

Positive start from Hurts. Jets suck and it’s one series of pre-season, but seemed willing to stay in the pocket more at times and threw the ball well.

Camp SiriSoft™ actually had the team ready to play. I'll tone myself down now that I saw some intensity. 🤣

First Drive of the Preseason.  Perfect QB Rating.  2 TD's (One called back).   The Dirty Hit was horrible but he took it and got the TD.

:Eagle_smiley:

1 hour ago, MF POON said:

Funny, I don't see the usual suspects hating tonight 😄

I remember last year Sone of those guys were begging for Minshew to start after beating up on a Jets team plagued with injuries. I mean they were creaming their Khakis over Minshew throwing against PS players, but now they’re saying "it’s just preseason” and "the Jets are bad.” I guess that only matters when Hurts is involved. 🙄 

Anyways 158.3. Not bad for a "running back.”

6 hours ago, MF POON said:

Funny, I don't see the usual suspects hating tonight 😄

What's there to hate on? He had a good drive. 

We've seen this story before though.

9 hours ago, KINGnabb said:

First Drive of the Preseason.  Perfect QB Rating.  2 TD's (One called back).   The Dirty Hit was horrible but he took it and got the TD.

:Eagle_smiley:

We already counting phantom TDs I see

6 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

I remember last year Sone of those guys were begging for Minshew to start after beating up on a Jets team plagued with injuries. I mean they were creaming their Khakis over Minshew throwing against PS players, but now they’re saying "it’s just preseason” and "the Jets are bad.” I guess that only matters when Hurts is involved. 🙄 

He had a good series. Still rolling right every other play which isn't good. I would of like to see another series, but after taking that hit I know why they didn't lol hopefully they give him a few series again next preseason game. The series had that Atlanta game feel. Fun preseason game overall 

Last night was another good example as to why he needs to stop running as much. It was a POS move and he was getting out of bounds, but he's going to get hurt eventually.

7 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

lets give it till about 5 games into the season, then rate hurts

1 minute ago, olsilverhair said:

He keeps rolling out every other play, he won't make it five games. He showed some good, but also showed bad habits really does hard. 

Just now, Shalodeep said:

He keeps rolling out every other play, he won't make it five games. He showed some good, but also showed bad habits really does hard. 

Im down on the guy, cause I dont think he's nfl ready and wont be, that drive last night was great, but he bailed out of a clean pocket, too his right as usual, and because of that he bout got injured, thats his bread and butter, it'll be hard to coach that out of him, 

36 minutes ago, olsilverhair said:

Bingo

It's preseason

It's the Jets

Everyone should not get hyped or down at this point. You can't get a good judgement until at least a 3rd of the season is in the books. I'd say more half the season though. 

Great drive last night. Hopefully he keeps it going. I’m not all that confident that he will, but we will see. 

31 minutes ago, DeathByEagle said:

Bingo

It's preseason

It's the Jets

Everyone should not get hyped or down at this point. You can't get a good judgement until at least a 3rd of the season is in the books. I'd say more half the season though. 

I agree, and I have a lot of doubts about Hurts. I don’t think he’s the guy. But he was very good last night, so all we can do is hope he can build on that. 

Archived