What happens to the Philly Special statue now ?

wholesale_Melvin

What happens to the Philly Special statue after the season ends?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. What happens to the Philly Special statue after the season ends?

• nothing, we move on
    • it gets a mini skirt painted on it, moved to a field in Bucks co; what happens on a friday night....happens.
    • ship it to South Africa where the family of Nambian San farmer Nǃxau ǂToma worships it for awhile, realizes it's evil and dumps it into the ocean
    • cut Doug off weld Rocky on
    • contact Wilson Goode to MOVE the statue with a patented helicopter suitcase surprise
    • nothing. we wait until the next Eagles SB. By then the statue will have rusted to nothing

times your's.

Maybe Kim Jung-un can take it and place it at an empty grocery store

12 minutes ago, vaff said:

Why would something happen to that? Did they strip the eagles of the super bowl or something?

worse things have happened in this city for lesser reasons.

240d3042-ad9a-4cfd-9e85-7d6ddd65c8d9.siz

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, EazyEaglez said:

What does this statue have to do with anything that’s happening right now?

30% of the voters (not counting the votes that were never counted) think a lot. 

So that doesn’t answer the question. I’ll ask it differently. Why do you think something needs to be done with the statue?

On 12/7/2020 at 1:40 PM, EazyEaglez said:

So that doesn’t answer the question. I’ll ask it differently. Why do you think something needs to be done with the statue?

i don't. i'm a very peaceful person. i believe in procreation rather than decimation, personally. however given our team's history of fans over reaction i was curious as to any ill regard towards Doug and/or management that would be directed towards an inanimate object/skapegoat. however you have reminded me that our fans have always reacted sensibly towards perceived bad decisions by ownership/management/coaching. i can start a poll asking for the removal of this poll instead of the statue. 

can i put you down for  no harm towards the statue

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, wholesale_Melvin said:

i don't. i'm a very peaceful person. i believe in procreation rather than decimation, personally. however given our team's history of fans over reaction i was curious as to any ill regard towards Doug and/or management that would be directed towards an inanimate object/skapegoat. however you have reminded me that our fans have always reacted sensibly towards perceived bad decisions by ownership/management/coaching. i can start a poll asking for the removal of this poll instead of the statue. 

i can put you down for  no harm towards the statue? 

I don’t think anything should happen to the statue. It’s like saying cause things have fallen apart we should throw away the super bowl. No you recognize mistakes have been made and make the changes that needed to be made. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

I don’t think anything should happen to the statue. It’s like saying cause things have fallen apart we should throw away the super bowl. No you recognize mistakes have been made and make the changes that needed to be made. 

excellent and well thought out answer. thank you. 

honestly, i was just looking for a way to include the hero from the gods must be crazy, domestic bestiality in Bucks County, and wilson goode in the same poll. 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, wholesale_Melvin said:

excellent and well thought out answer. thank you. 

honestly, i was just looking for a way to include the hero from the gods must be crazy, domestic bestiality in Bucks County, and wilson goode in the same poll. 

People can write about anything of their choosing. I just was curious as to why you went this route. Good luck with your poll.

"All statues are signs of oppressions, they all must topple." 

At least that is what the radical left believes   

1 hour ago, 20dawk4life said:

63B73535-77AF-4DFA-B092-81607F27B9FC.jpeg

WAWA SUCKS COMAPRED TO SHEETZ

Change my mind

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Ipiggles said:

"All statues are signs of oppressions, they all must topple." 

At least that is what the radical left believes   

WAWA SUCKS COMAPRED TO SHEETZ

Change my mind

Sheetz will ruin your sheets. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, 20dawk4life said:

Sheetz will ruin your sheets. 

I love their Popcorn Chicken with the DR Pepper BBQ sauce. 

• Like 1

...wonder if that lovesick Afrikaner ever got his brakes fixed?....hmmm...

10 hours ago, vaff said:

Why would something happen to that? Did they strip the eagles of the super bowl or something?

Yep. I think the better question is what should happen to this thread with the simple answer being it's thrown into a dumpster where it belongs.

Confused?...?...?...?

Based on current philly events, this statue needs to be raised higher and made larger. Foles and Peterson WON A SUPER BOWL for realzzzzz. Hell, fake rocky statue is more celebrated. THEY WON IN REAL LIFE!!! 

On 12/7/2020 at 2:52 PM, 20dawk4life said:

63B73535-77AF-4DFA-B092-81607F27B9FC.jpeg

This is absolutely a real thing.  When I found a 3-pack of the cream filled coffee cakes in an Annapolis Wawa the other weekend, it was a scene man.  

Elf excited gif 11 » GIF Images Download

• Haha 1

On 12/7/2020 at 12:18 PM, wholesale_Melvin said:

times your's.

It will be placed inside the Korova and used to dispense milk plus vellocet?