ROUND 1 (#21): Eagles select Jalen Reagor (TCU WR)

Moderator6

2 minutes ago, EagleVA said:

I could list all of the posts where you did but I won't waste my time, neither you nor JellyBean is worth it. 

I haven’t called you an idiot or a moron on this new board. And you can’t find one example of me doing it 

8 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Go to bed dude. You’re taking a beating today. You said "never a reply”. Get some rest and start fresh in the morning. 

Well now he is calling the mods liars. 

2 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Well now he is calling the mods liars. 

I'm sure we're all liars.

20 hours ago, judunno said:

A little patience. Now that he has a QB perhaps you'll see your coveted 100 yard game before end of season. You still won't be happy though so really doesn't matter.

'Calling players disappointing just because they're being outperformed by other players of the same experience with similarly sucky QB's isn't fair. I bet you'd still complain if he actually had a stand out game'

On 12/15/2020 at 10:11 AM, EagleVA said:

Let me see if I can give you a distraction.

Already done.

:roll:

23 hours ago, Moderator6 said:

You know what?  You have to also accept you bring this on yourself.  On the old boards you would bait people into these topics as well, and you like to bring up race or religion in TATE.  The new boards aren't associated with the team so there's a certain leeway and we discipline those that cross the line but you also have to be a grown up and deal with it, it's the internet.

Bravo. 

Archived