Week 17 Open Discussion.

EagleJoe8

Final week of the regular season is upon us. Still some games with meaning.

Washington has a win and in game against our Birds tonight. If the Birds actually win, the winner of the Giants/Cowboys game will rep the NFCE and screw their draft.

Green Bay needs to win or have Seattle lose to clinch the NFC's 1 seed and only bye.

Numerous methods of playoff clinching scenarios, but I'll only list the most simplistic.

Here's a link for more in depth detail: https://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-playoff-clinching-scenarios-for-week-17-of-2020-season

Ravens, Browns, Dolphins, Titans (AFCS), Cards, Bears, and Rams all clinch berths with a win.

Talk about the games you'll be watching.

We need Falcons, Bengals, and Texans to win to get the 3rd overall pick(assuming we lose tonight)

It’s very funny seeing a few cowboys and giants fans contort themselves in to telling themselves they won’t be rooting for the eagles later today. It’s them rooting against the Washington football team apparently not for the eagles. 

Just now, pisceschica said:

TD NYG on opening drive

6-0 pending xpat

And it's missed. <_< 

I'm not even going to lie to anyone part of me wouldn't mind if boys win NFCE bc I know Brady will embarrass them at home next week (if bucs beat falcons which they should)

Tee Higgins just broke off a huge play but stumbled while running downfield. Looks like he hurt his hamstring. And to add insult to injury there was offensive PI called so the play was negated.

Looked like a false start that wasn't called but it's 4th and Bengals are punting

Whelp. Looks like Bengals aren't going to win this. Onto the other game we need

The Falcons got down inside the Bucs 10 but couldn't get a TD. They're down 7-3 right now.

Archived