AFC Wild Card: #7 Colts @ #2 Bills

AlpineEagle

I got the result I want. Don’t care who wins in seattle. Hopping buccaneers deliver a blowout tonight. 

1 minute ago, Mike030270 said:

Yea he's not making the Hall

Rivers :roll:

Just now, pisceschica said:

I got the result I want. Don’t care who wins in seattle. Hopping buccaneers deliver a blowout tonight. 

I'd prefer the Rams, but I think the Hawks roll.

Well, was really rooting for frank but happy bills won too. Honestly I would have happy either way as I was really hoping for either team to go to the bowl.

Just now, pisceschica said:

Hopping buccaneers deliver a blowout tonight. 

I would actually find it amusing if the WTFs win, like any good human being I hate Tom Brady

17 minutes ago, Fresh_Prince said:

I would actually find it amusing if the WTFs win, like any good human being I hate Tom Brady

I would rather the WFT team here. My hate for Tom and seeing him cry like a **** is stronger for my hate for WFT.. I do have to say I am a fan of Ron Riv too. That goes back to his time in Philly though.

17 minutes ago, Fresh_Prince said:

Man you don’t understand i have a friend that is a skins a fan. The trash talking is just too much for a fan of a 7-9 team with only 1 against a winning team in the suspect steelers. 

57 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

6E6ABF21-F76A-45D7-9FF3-D07F432E01B8.jpeg

False. Dallas has always sucked!

34 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

False. Dallas has always sucked!

I was concerned about an Eagles fan saying Dallas didn't suck.

4 hours ago, pisceschica said:

6E6ABF21-F76A-45D7-9FF3-D07F432E01B8.jpeg

Haha. I'm actually happy for the Bills. I have extended family from Buffalo and the Bills have a loyal, long-suffering fanbase.

My mom is from Buffalo.  She tried to make me and my siblings into Bills fans (but we converted her to an Eagles fan!).  She still is fond of the Bills, and all my relatives in Buffalo are obviously Bills fan.  While I only root for the Eagles, I really would like the Bills fans (and Buffalo fans in general: see the Buffalo Sabres) enjoy some title in the near future.  We were brothers-in-arms with the championship drought until 2008, and we were brothers-in-arms with the Super Bowl drought until 2018.  Bills fans were supporting the Eagles' cause in Super Bowl LII, with a common enemy at the time, and they knew we wanted that Lombardi Trophy bad.  Now it's time for Eagles fans to return the favor and offer moral support for them to get their overdue championship parade.

Archived