NFC Wild Card: #7 Bears @ #2 Saints

AlpineEagle

7 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

Step away for a bit and come back with Saints pretty much putting the game away

Bears should have never been in the playoffs

Cardinals could've taken 7th spot :facepalm:

1 hour ago, metal said:

Chicago is the reason there shouldn't be 7 playoff teams. This game suuuuuuuux.

Or a 17 game season

26 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Or a 17 game season

I wouldn't mind a 17 or even 18 game season, with larger rosters but I hate adding more playoff teams. 

8 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I wouldn't mind a 17 or even 18 game season, with larger rosters but I hate adding more playoff teams. 

I just think there will be more end of the season meaningless games where the starters sit. That is the way it is now with 16 games with a few games actually still figuring out seeding. 

9 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I just think there will be more end of the season meaningless games where the starters sit. That is the way it is now with 16 games with a few games actually still figuring out seeding. 

Well Judge better make sure he never does that. 

Nickelodeon broadcast was.... interesting. Graphics were good, slimezone was fun, but I think they could take it even more over the top and make it like a party. Nate Burleson was great. He knows enough to bridge between football and kid stuff and make it relatable.  Luckily I have an elementary school kid so I could tune in curiously and not feel regretful about it. But he walked away uninterested by the middle of the first quarter and went back to his toys. He says he will watch it on his tablet later (kids these days!). So I tuned back and forth from CBS for a while, but Nickelodeon kept repeating commentary they made earlier, I was back to CBS before halftime. You could tell the B-team was put in charge of the broadcast.

Archived