Saturday, January 9, 2021

Indianapolis @ Buffalo, 1:00 PM

Los Angeles Rams @ Seattle, 4:40 PM

Tampa Bay @ Washington, 8:15 PM

Sunday, January 10, 2021

Baltimore @ Tennessee, 1:00 PM

Chicago @ New Orleans, 4:40 PM

Cleveland @ Pittsburgh, 8:15 PM

Kinda weird the last time the Browns made the playoffs, they had to go to Pittsburgh in the WC round. 18 years later, and there they go again. 

6 hours ago, AlpineEagle said:

(All Times are Eastern)

Sunday, January 10, 2021

Some really tasty match ups there. 

Indianapolis Buffalo kicks things off very very nicely 

Very tricky to call most of these games to be honest. 

The poor Browns. It takes them forever to make the playoffs and now they get a COVID outbreak.  

Ravens/Titans is going to be a snotknocker.  One of the better matchups I can ever remember for a Wc game.

16 hours ago, AlpineEagle said:

(All Times are Eastern)

Sunday, January 10, 2021

Bills

Hawks(though I hope Rams)

Bucs. If Skins had an offense then I'd say them

Titans though Ravens could do it since Titans have no defense

Saints(though I hope Bears). Would be funny as hell if Foles played and won

Steelers. Would be cool for Browns to get a win though

I see Stefanski is going to miss the game this weekend due to a positive covid test. I mean that's rotten luck for him isn't it. 

I gotta say back to back triple headers is downright abusive.  With 4 games i'd watch 2 full, half of another and skip the 4th.  Will probably not watch at least 2 of these games at all and that's a shame.

1 hour ago, dawkins4prez said:

I gotta say back to back triple headers is downright abusive.  With 4 games i'd watch 2 full, half of another and skip the 4th.  Will probably not watch at least 2 of these games at all and that's a shame.

A couple of those games figure to be pretty ugly. I don't think the Bears and Washington have a chance. Those two games should be over by halftime.

I do think one team to watch in the play offs is going to be Tampa. That team has a lot of weapons on offense and play makers on defense. Has there been any news on Mike Evans?

7 hours ago, CaliEagle said:

A couple of those games figure to be pretty ugly. I don't think the Bears and Washington have a chance. Those two games should be over by halftime.

Yeah but I have a Bears fan who wants to watch with me.  So I'll prolly end up too burned out to wathc most Pitt/Cle a game I wanted to watch.

6 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I do think one team to watch in the play offs is going to be Tampa. That team has a lot of weapons on offense and play makers on defense. Has there been any news on Mike Evans?

I'm pretty set on GB-TB as NFCCG.  AFC should be KC-Buffalo but there are several teams that could wreck the party led by Balt.

11 minutes ago, dawkins4prez said:

I'm pretty set on GB-TB as NFCCG.  AFC should be KC-Buffalo but there are several teams that could wreck the party led by Balt.

Unless the Rams beat the Seahawks or the Bears beat the Saints, GB-TB will happen in the divisional round.

10 minutes ago, Dawkins 20 said:

Unless the Rams beat the Seahawks or the Bears beat the Saints, GB-TB will happen in the divisional round.

You mean NOT happen?  Confused.

I got the Rams this weekend:

Buffalo 33-16 Indy.  Bills might be the fave in AFC

Rams 9-6 Hawks.  Rams Defense is best in playoffs

Bucs 20-15 WFT.  FT pass rush will give Brady trouble

Balt 32-30 Tenn.  Great game.

NO 26-7 Chi.  Bears d should hang in there for 3.5 qtrs

Cle 25-24 Pitt.  Browns jump out, hang on.

Just now, dawkins4prez said:

Buffalo 33-16 Indy

Rams 9-6 Hawks

Bucs 20-3 WFT

Balt 32-30 Tenn

NO 26-7 Chi

Cle 25-24 Pitt

If TB is the lowest ranked seed left after wild card weekend, then they would play GB in the divisional round. The only way they wouldn't be the lowest ranked seed (5) is if the Rams (6) beat Seattle or the Bears (7) beat the Saints.

I think the Bills will beat the Colts, but that is a scary matchup for Buffalo considering the other teams in the playoffs. The Colts have playoff experience. KC has a clear ticket to the SB, if the Colts upset Buffalo.  I can't see any of the other AFC teams knocking off KC.  

Just Buffalo's luck: they get the #2 seed after a couple wild card berths and before that 17 years of not making the playoffs, and this is the first year that the #2 seed does not get a first-round bye.

On 1/5/2021 at 5:07 AM, EagleJoe8 said:

Kinda weird the last time the Browns made the playoffs, they had to go to Pittsburgh in the WC round. 18 years later, and there they go again. 

They will get slaughtered too

Don't ask me why but I have this feeling that the WFT could upset the Bucs.

The WFT are a bad team, a very bad team in fact who really shouldn't be in the play offs. But they are and the Bucs are the kind of team I think who can either tear a team apart or can ish the bed. I think that DL of Washington will rattle Brady.

On 1/4/2021 at 11:19 PM, AlpineEagle said:

Buffalo

Seattle

Tampa Bay 

Tennessee, 

New Orleans

Pittsburgh

On 1/6/2021 at 6:37 AM, dawkins4prez said:

Buffalo 33-16 Indy.  Bills might be the fave in AFC

Rams 9-6 Hawks.  Rams Defense is best in playoffs

Bucs 20-15 WFT.  FT pass rush will give Brady trouble

Balt 32-30 Tenn.  Great game.

NO 26-7 Chi.  Bears d should hang in there for 3.5 qtrs

Cle 25-24 Pitt.  Browns jump out, hang on.

I would love for Cleveland to win, but I think that covid outbreak has doomed them.  If they were healthy, I would take Cleveland because the Steelers are a fraud. The Steelers should win this one now though.  I agree with the rest of your picks, but I'm not sure about the Rams-Seahawks game. I tend to lean towards Seattle  because the better QB usually wins.  I think the Bucs will destroy Washington. Washington was terrible against us and although Young and Sweat are good players, they were not as dominant as they should've been against Pryor and Toth.

Hopefully it will be a fun weekend of NFL football. A shame some (most ?) of the stadiums will still be empty. 

3 hours ago, CaliEagle said:

I would love for Cleveland to win, but I think that covid outbreak has doomed them.  If they were healthy, I would take Cleveland because the Steelers are a fraud. The Steelers should win this one now though.  I agree with the rest of your picks, but I'm not sure about the Rams-Seahawks game. I tend to lean towards Seattle  because the better QB usually wins.  I think the Bucs will destroy Washington. Washington was terrible against us and although Young and Sweat are good players, they were not as dominant as they should've been against Pryor and Toth.

Yeah I have backed off Cleveland because of the outbreak

Archived