President Trump Support Poll

Toastrel

Do you support President Trump?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. After the incident at the Capitol, do you support President Trump and his efforts to overturn the election?

We have the president urging his supporters to come to the Capitol to stop the counting of electoral votes.

This leads to armed criminal traitors breaking into the Capitol and driving Congress into hiding.

Is this who you are?

I vote F No!

The President is unfit for office. He and those who broke into the Capitol tried to commit an insurrection.

They are criminals and traitors and should be treated as such.

• Like 1

Nobody's gonna admit it now, but in 4 years if he's up for re-election, bet money most of them would still "hold their nose" and vote for him a 3rd time. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, we_gotta_believe said:

Nobody's gonna admit it now, but in 4 years if he's up for re-election, bet money most of them would still "hold their nose" and vote for him a 3rd time. 

I can state that I have never voted for him - and I have been a Republican for some time - he's just way too self serving for me to ever support.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Toastrel said:

I vote F No!

The President is unfit for office. He and those who broke into the Capitol tried to commit an insurrection.

They are criminals and traitors and should be treated as such.

do you want us to vote if we knew back in 2015 that this complete moron trump was unfit to hold ANY public office? 

24 minutes ago, Toastrel said:

We have the president urging his supporters to come to the Capitol to stop the counting of electoral votes.

This leads to armed criminal traitors breaking into the Capitol and driving Congress into hiding.

Is this who you are?

So you're saying you supported Trump at one point?  That is new to me.

Is this poll only for people who previously supported his efforts?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, DrPhilly said:

So you're saying you supported Trump at one point?  That is new to me.

Do you see me saying that?

1 minute ago, Toastrel said:

Do you see me saying that?

Read your poll question again

44 minutes ago, we_gotta_believe said:

"Yeah he's a little outspoken, and incited an insurrection, but damn I just feel like these Liberals might raise taxes on the rich again." 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Lloyd said:

"Yeah he's a little outspoken, and incited an insurrection, but damn I just feel like these Liberals might raise taxes on the rich again." 

:lol: Exactly

5 minutes ago, Toastrel said:

Been a rough year. 

20742CBA-EE9F-41D0-B6B2-412B7D8DD1FC.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Dave Moss said:

20742CBA-EE9F-41D0-B6B2-412B7D8DD1FC.jpeg

Yeah, saw that in my FB feed.  Pretty funny or rather not so funny.  Both I guess.

• Like 1

If this was the tipping point for you, I am not sure we have much in common in this arena 🙃

3 hours ago, Toastrel said:

Been a rough year. I fixed it.

I didn't see what it said before but there's a sub-title as well.  I still took the poll to mean those who supported him up to this point, otherwise obviously anyone who didn't support him prior would say no.

Poll.PNG

2 minutes ago, NOTW said:

I didn't see what it said before but there's a sub-title as well.  I still took the poll to mean those who supported him up to this point, otherwise obviously anyone who didn't support him prior would say no.

Poll.PNG

Ha, the actual poll question used to say "still support" but Toaster fixed that.  I totally missed the sub-title and obviously so did Toaster.

2 minutes ago, DrPhilly said:

Ha, the actual poll question used to say "still support" but Toaster fixed that.  I totally missed the sub-title and obviously so did Toaster.

OK, fixed it again. I'm brain dead from 12 hour days every day this year thanks to a disaster that had nothing to do with Trump.

• Like 1

I remember coming into CVON right around the 16 election and calling Trump a fascist and getting attacked by magas. I really didn't expect to find so many stupid people there but I should have known considering the years of TATE experience.

Never supported that scumbag and those of you who did... We'll always remember. 

17 minutes ago, DrPhilly said:

From a technical standpoint (I do software so I'm a nerd) it's an unnecessary redundant heading.  And blends in with the green so easily missed.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NOTW said:

From a technical standpoint (I do software so I'm a nerd) it's an unnecessary redundant heading.  And blends in with the green so easily missed.

Oh yeah, I agree.  I've thought that every time I'd created a poll.

btw - I've been "doing software" since 1980 so I understand exactly what you mean :P

• Like 1