COD Cold War

Steve 17

Not as much fun as Modern warfare..... but still enjoyable. I find I will play it for a half an hour..... walk away then come back for another hour or so. Cant get as serious with it as the other one.

Warzone has lost its appeal....... although I do find myself looking at rooftops throughout the day wondering if there's anything up there.

12 hours ago, Steve 17 said:

Not as much fun as Modern warfare..... but still enjoyable. I find I will play it for a half an hour..... walk away then come back for another hour or so. Cant get as serious with it as the other one.

Warzone has lost its appeal....... although I do find myself looking at rooftops throughout the day wondering if there's anything up there.

Yeah I think I enjoyed warzone mostly for the social aspect during a time when I needed it. Great game and was a lot of fun. I played a lot of Cold War but seemed to have completely stopped in the last 3 weeks in favor of other games or tv shows. Agree that it’s entertaining but isn’t sucking me in like before. 

On 1/8/2021 at 9:14 PM, Steve 17 said:

Which was why i went back to BFV

53 minutes ago, EagleMatt said:

Which was why i went back to BFV

Deleted the game...... that was an crap show....... maybe it got better after a year but I just got sick of them trying to force maps that sucked on me.

• 4 months later...

Done with all..... cant play MW for some strange reason...... cold war has been turned in to a joke....... and warzone is a mess...... been playing BF1 lately.

• 2 months later...
On 5/31/2021 at 10:18 AM, Steve 17 said:

Done with all..... cant play MW for some strange reason...... cold war has been turned in to a joke....... and warzone is a mess...... been playing BF1 lately.

BF1 is still active? Console or PC?

5 hours ago, 700Level4Life said:

BF1 is still active? Console or PC?

Ps4..... still a few servers active...... as of two weeks ago.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
6 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Xbox one. 

Same man id say we can game but our timezones are far apart. You're in England?

4 hours ago, EagleMatt said:

Same man id say we can game but our timezones are far apart. You're in England?

I'm in England bud but I tend to play late at night when I do sometimes play. 

6 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I'm in England bud but I tend to play late at night when I do sometimes play. 

Still seems like too much of a time gap you bloody wankers. Lol. 

4 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Still seems like too much of a time gap you bloody wankers. Lol. 

Depends what time people in the US play...

1 minute ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Depends what time people in the US play...

Nevermind.. I was thinking of the other Mat who is from Australia lol

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/6/2021 at 11:21 PM, EagleMatt said:

Get on bfv

I have played a bit..... it got better once they made their final tweak.

But that game was a hot mess for a long time........ I swear they released it and from day one we were all beta testers 

49 minutes ago, Steve 17 said:

I have played a bit..... it got better once they made their final tweak.

But that game was a hot mess for a long time........ I swear they released it and from day one we were all beta testers 

Agreed. I got it on release and quit the game after 3 months. Ive never done that with a BF title. Picked it back up about a year ago and I really enjoy it now.

I tried COD Vanguard on the wknd. Utter trash.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 9/21/2021 at 4:46 PM, EagleMatt said:

Agreed. I got it on release and quit the game after 3 months. Ive never done that with a BF title. Picked it back up about a year ago and I really enjoy it now.

I tried COD Vanguard on the wknd. Utter trash.

Dude make a point to try out Vanguard again if they have free weekends like CW. You're right about the beta being trash, however they've made a ton of changes and it feels pretty good now. Of course there are frustrating moments and broken/OP things, it's CoD after all, but I haven't had this much fun since BO3/4.

Zombies is seriously lacking in content. So don't buy it just for that mode.

8 hours ago, ShutDownDB said:

Dude make a point to try out Vanguard again if they have free weekends like CW. You're right about the beta being trash, however they've made a ton of changes and it feels pretty good now. Of course there are frustrating moments and broken/OP things, it's CoD after all, but I haven't had this much fun since BO3/4.

Zombies is seriously lacking in content. So don't buy it just for that mode.

Never cared for zombie mode. I think im just gonna buy bf2042 & eventually halo.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Played a few Vanguard rounds...... for some reason I didn't mute my teammates....... so I listened to them chat about all the hacks they were using....... still kinda pissed me off. Thinking I won't be playing this as much anymore.

• Sad 1