Justin Jefferson becomes first rookie wide receiver since Randy Moss to make All-Pro team

Talonblood

14 hours ago, Talonblood said:

I hear ya, with the Philly cure. But great players play great no matter what... it's who and what they are.  Hey Lurie, there is still time to make Howie stay out of this years draft. 

I’m watching Bobby Wagner who I really wanted in that 2012 draft.  You’ll recall we took Kendricks and Seattle scooped him up with the very next pick.  He is a 7 time pro bowler ... obviously a great player.  l have to wonder, had we taken him, would he have had the career here that he had in Seattle?  I’m guessing not.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Talonblood said:

That's it? I haven't seen you post anything. Like Yoda says "Those who do not, criticize those who do."

Don't really care about Jefferson. He's not on my team. What ... do you want me to cry with you?

3 hours ago, Aspiritfall said:

For as terrible as we have been you can make a case he could have improved our team as well being he is a capable receiver... F Howie 

You can try, but considering this coaching staff's reputation for not using players correctly it'd be harder to make that case. That's the point, between the coaching and supporting staff here it's unlikely he looks as good as he does with Minnesota.

7 hours ago, brkmsn said:

Don't really care about Jefferson. He's not on my team. What ... do you want me to cry with you?

Not really. But you can kiss my A**

20 hours ago, Talonblood said:

Then shut up and don't talk. 😂

why post an obvious thread?

• Thanks 1

On 1/9/2021 at 1:44 PM, GroundAttack said:

what's there to discuss? We've been talking about this miss pick since he was selected

I think of how his play could have helped the Eagles, but then I realized that our team isn't all that great at coaching receivers in the first place.

On 1/16/2021 at 8:39 PM, SPIDER-MAN said:

I think of how his play could have helped the Eagles, but then I realized that our team isn't all that great at coaching receivers in the first place.

Let's hope the new coaching staff will do a significantly better job.