Cowherd puts Birds in NFL Clown Club

JP HOF

On 2/19/2021 at 9:38 AM, Infam said:

If I am stupid for not following the popular opinion like a brainless sheep, so be it.

Just because an opinion is popular doesnt mean its wrong.  I'm thinking your probably believe 9/11 was an inside job, and we never really landed on the moon and other fun conspiracy theories.  

• Like 1

On 2/18/2021 at 11:38 AM, Vman1968 said:

HAHA.  Cowherd constantly ranked the eagles higher on teams futures list because they had good ownership , a good front office and a good Franchise QB.    All of that appears to have been a complete misread by him.   and now he wants to call them a Clown Club?   He maybe right but he is also a clown

You are so right. Sports analysts must think we are idiots, or that we have poor memories. Guys like cowherd are constantly contradicting themselves, they dont even waste energy mentally tracking what they have said anymore. 

15 hours ago, QBhunter58 said:

You are so right. Sports analysts must think we are idiots, or that we have poor memories. Guys like cowherd are constantly contradicting themselves, they dont even waste energy mentally tracking what they have said anymore. 

Up until this past season, I agreed with him.  But have you ever witnessed such a drastic regression from all aspects of an organization as bad as this?

Owner, GM, Head coach, QB, injuries, salary cap.  The only one we could have possibly projected to get this bad was the salary cap.  1 year ago I thought we would have competed in the playoffs this past season.  

5 hours ago, Alpha_TATEr said:

the eagles draft war room. 

Clown Alley GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

If this were the draft room, we'd have Metcalf, Jefferson, and Chinn instead of Hurts.  

On 2/26/2021 at 11:32 AM, hputenis said:

Up until this past season, I agreed with him.  But have you ever witnessed such a drastic regression from all aspects of an organization as bad as this?

Owner, GM, Head coach, QB, injuries, salary cap.  The only one we could have possibly projected to get this bad was the salary cap.  1 year ago I thought we would have competed in the playoffs this past season.  

1 year ago you were just a turd burglar

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, olsilverhair said:

1 year ago you were just a turd burglar

Ha!  Shows what you know.  I still am, and you should see my shiny turd selection now.  

So You're Postponing the Wedding... – BigKidProblems

That guy is a weirdo, kinda like those folks that work the late shift at waffle house

14 hours ago, olsilverhair said:

That guy is a weirdo, kinda like us folk that work the late shift at waffle house

and let me tell you that you sir, clean up the syrup better than anyone ever before. especially that white syrup on the bathroom floor. 

• 1 month later...
On 2/21/2021 at 6:46 AM, Vman1968 said:

Just because an opinion is popular doesnt mean its wrong.  I'm thinking your probably believe 9/11 was an inside job, and we never really landed on the moon and other fun conspiracy theories.  

9/11 was an inside job

Well, as King Clown himself, I guess he'd be the one to know a clown when he saw one. 

What are you laughing at, did you just qweef, did it smell, hpenis will sniff your vag for free

• Like 1

I especially appreciate the absurdity of that PA flight that came down without anything being there.  No plane, wings, wheels, bodies, seats, wreckage.  Nothing.  The medical examiner was called out to that field, took one look, saw there wasn't anything there and went back to the office.  Hard to believe they got away with that one.  Take a look at those pics.  There is no plane at that "crash site."

10 hours ago, weko said:

I especially appreciate the absurdity of that PA flight that came down without anything being there.  No plane, wings, wheels, bodies, seats, wreckage.  Nothing.  The medical examiner was called out to that field, took one look, saw there wasn't anything there and went back to the office.  Hard to believe they got away with that one.  Take a look at those pics.  There is no plane at that "crash site."

i livde in the area and saw the crash site for myself, so you can slow down on your BS cockwart.  

You don’t know anything stupid, you’re as dumb as the day is long 

You never got out of your moms basement long enough to go anywhere