Official: Eagles release Alshon Jeffery

Hawkeye

On 3/10/2021 at 1:23 PM, time2rock said:

I know the start of the new league year is when trades and free agency become official, but can’t teams release players any time?  

I could be wrong but since the plan is to make both Alshon and Malik a designation for a June 1st cut, they probably have to wait until it is the new year before they can actually do that.

Josina Anderson is ready to pounce on the story!

I appreciate how he helped the Eagles win the Super Bowl. It was time for him to move on. 

On 3/4/2021 at 9:48 AM, Hawkeye said:

He caught the most important pass in the history of the franchise so..  

That >>> everything else. 

Ertz kinda did.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, greend said:

Ertz kinda did.

Without Jeffrey’s MVP-level post season they don’t even make it to the Super Bowl. Without that Foles to Jeffrey TD the rest of it doesn’t happen.

36 minutes ago, Hawkeye said:

Without Jeffrey’s MVP-level post season they don’t even make it to the Super Bowl. Without that Foles to Jeffrey TD the rest of it doesn’t happen.

And without Ertz go ahead t.d. in the superbowl we don't win. Either way it's not worth arguing over I guess. It took a team and the dream happened, let's do that again!

• Like 3

14 hours ago, greend said:

And without Ertz go ahead t.d. in the superbowl we don't win. Either way it's not worth arguing over I guess. It took a team and the dream happened, let's do that again!

Or.the 4th down catch or the Smith catch off of a defenders knee. I don't understand bwhy people argue over 1 specific play that won a game. None of it happens without all of the plays. 

5 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Or.the 4th down catch or the Smith catch off of a defenders knee. I don't understand bwhy people argue over 1 specific play that won a game. None of it happens without all of the plays. 

And none of that happens if I’m not wearing my lucky shirt that year...

1 hour ago, EagleJoe8 said:

And none of that happens if I’m not wearing my lucky shirt that year...

Or me eating a cheesesteak for every game!

• Like 1