shutup, shut your face

olsilverhair

thats bush league, bobf, what happened to blopeph, you eat him with miracle whip and a nice kiante, slow poke

• Like 1

On 3/22/2021 at 5:53 AM, DumbleBear said:

You mean I bribed all those people and plastered my office with all those life size Jerry Tarkanian and Deuce Bigalow cut outs and this is all I get !

RoyBoy.jpeg

Hey Dumbledeek.  Nobody knows wtf you're talking about ever.  I'd like to take you across the street to my neighbor's house that you can't even see.  I'm sure he has a cellar.  I'll dump you in that cellar after I tie you up in 47 rolls of duct tape (that's all it takes).  You can live off the fungus if you can fit your tongue through the duct tape opening, but if not, you'll die, and they won't even notice.  The next owners of the house probably won't even notice, but maybe in 2054, some little girl will be curious and take a gander at what's happening in the cellar.  She'll go down and see your skeleton face, run away screaming, and be f'd up for life.  

I don't want that little girl to experience that, so please stop posting your crap!!  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, DumbleBear said:

gnagsta_03.jpeg

You kind of remind me of this documentary floating around " Sasquatch among Wildmen " 

I would like for you to be drawn and quartered and then unleash a pack of starving pigs on your still breathing torso.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, DumbleBear said:

gnagsta_03.jpeg

You kind of remind me of this documentary floating around " Sasquatch among Wildmen " 

please stop posting your nambla album pics. 

thanks. 

• Haha 1

On 3/26/2021 at 9:49 PM, olsilverhair said:

thats bush league, bobf, what happened to blopeph, you eat him with miracle whip and a nice kiante, slow poke

You are gayer then come on a mustache.
lets play a game called fire Bush. I light your massive clump of pubes on fire and treat you like a red headed ginger stepchild. Then you start to cry and I pretend to be nice to you. I rub your head and tell you things are going to be ok...then I ukn push you down the stairs and yell out "fire Bush in the hole”.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, Alpha_TATEr said:

i have your breakfast ready. 

:roll::roll::roll:  WTF!