Jalen Mills signs with the Patriots

Gannan

Interesting singing. I always liked him as a player, but not quite an impact player. Bellachick will probably get the most out of him. 

4 year deal, only $9m guaranteed.  Pretty cheap deal.  Pats spending a lot of money just so that they can end up in 2nd behind the Bills again.

I'm sure he'll do quite well for the Patriots. I thought he did well here, was always given a hard time by some fans but ultimately he outperformed his draft position. 

• Like 3

I wonder how Belichick will deal with Mills constant unwarrented celebrations.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Mills should have a much better and more solid career in NE, a place that excels in putting players in the position that suits them best.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DBW said:

Thank god!!!! He’s the most overrated talentless player I can remember here in a long time.  

Nah, we traded that guy to the Colts. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, DBW said:

Thank god!!!! He’s the most overrated talentless player I can remember here in a long time.  

You’ll have to excuse me if I trust Belichick’s opinion over your hot take.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, SBorBust said:

You’ll have to excuse me if I trust Belichick’s opinion over your hot take.

You do you.  I’ll continue to post my opinions on public forum regardless of whether you agree.  

3 hours ago, DBW said:

Who overrated him? He gets bashed non stop. Played well for a 7th round pick. Schwartz loved him most the fans hated his guts

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Who overrated him? He gets bashed non stop. Played well for a 7th round pick. Schwartz loved him most the fans hated his guts

It’s great to see hard work change a guy from "7th round pick” to "set for life.”

Good for him.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Plenty of fans did. Gym Shorts did.  

1 hour ago, SBorBust said:

It’s great to see hard work change a guy from "7th round pick” to "set for life.”

Good for him.

I don’t know about set for life. Only $9m guaranteed 

So the real question is does Mills keep the green hair in New England? Or does he change it to blue/red to match the Patriots colors?

image.jpeg.bd34af05251263a319610d986e24f4ca.jpeg

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, eaglesfan0075 said:

So the real question is does Mills keep the green hair in New England? Or does he change it to blue/red to match the Patriots colors?

My guess is he is some kind of red/blue/silver combo by September.

8 hours ago, eaglesfan0075 said:

Silver or it’s a fail 

94FCA4F3-643D-4B14-B57B-EE8F584CFCFF.jpeg

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, eaglesfan0075 said:

His twitter handle is GreenGoblin.  "BlueAndRedGoblin" doesn't really have quite the same ring.  Maybe he'll just be "Goblin"?

He WAY outperformed expectations here.  He was a 7th round pick and started on our superbowl team.  I think everyone was waiting for him to become a more steady contributor at safety or CB, but he never really was. 

• Like 1

Good times right there, Paco.

He seemed to play good against Gronk in the SB. In the 1st half. Then NE made adjustments and next thing you know Mills never seemed to be around Gronk.

• Like 1

I said in here a couple times that i think Mills was making himself a nice niche at safety.  i expect him to be a solid starter for the next 4-5 years.

On 3/15/2021 at 3:57 PM, EricAllenPick6 said:

4 year deal, only $9m guaranteed.  Pretty cheap deal.  Pats spending a lot of money just so that they can end up in 2nd behind the Bills again.

AFC East is setting up to be one of the best divisions, top to bottom , in the NFL next year.  I don't think that's something you would say since the 1980's.  Bills already upper echelon, Phins on the rise, and the Pats and Jets are two of the 10 teams or so that can remake their entire roster this offseason.