Adoree Jackson (ex-Titans CB) — SIGNED WITH N.Y. GIANTS

philafan4o8

Adoree Jackson is a free agent! I have always been a fan of Jackson since he came out from USC. The problem is that the Eagles have no money to spend. But they need to figure it out. Maybe restructuring Barnett if possible. It’s a long shot but it was be solid signing. Jackson is still young and can help from Slay.

If eagles offered Juju then they should have money to entertain Jackson.

He is coming to Philly! Let’s hope the giants don’t sign him first

I think it is very important that the Eagles make a strong push for jackson. Let hope he does not sign with the Giants. Although the Giants will overpay (ex. Gaolladay)

3 hours ago, philafan4o8 said:

I think it is very important that the Eagles make a strong push for jackson. Let hope he does not sign with the Giants. Although the Giants will overpay (ex. Gaolladay)

IMO the giants will offer stupid money for him and he doesn't visit here

4 hours ago, philafan4o8 said:

Why because he has a name you heard of? He hasnt done much since being drafted. I think people are just stuck on a name. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, DeathByEagle said:

Why because he has a name you heard of? He hasnt done much since being drafted. I think people are just stuck on a name. 

Lol does that make you feel cool? 

No one said he is Deion Sanders. Jackson would be a good corner opposite Slay for the right price. You make it seem like he is a bum. He has been solid for someone that is still developing at the corner position. He had his best season in 2019 and in 2020 his injury was well documented. He is a young cornerback with great athleticism and high potential.

19 hours ago, DeathByEagle said:

Indeed!

Was never a fan of him to begin with. Had a 2nd round grade on him but Titans overdrafted him at 18th overall. More athlete than smart corner IMO.

But...I wouldn’t be mad if they sign him. We could do worse at corner than Adoree opposite Slay.

Don’t think NYG let’s him leave without a contract.

No worries! Gareon Conley, Kevin Peterson, Kevin King, McKenzy Alexander etc are also still looking for a job and might even come cheaper.

There’s a theme here; those guys were all overvaller and haven’t lived up to the expectation. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Ray75 said:

Indeed!

Was never a fan of him to begin with. Had a 2nd round grade on him but Titans overdrafted him at 18th overall. More athlete than smart corner IMO.

But...I wouldn’t be mad if they sign him. We could do worse at corner than Adoree opposite Slay.

Don’t think NYG let’s him leave without a contract.

No worries! Gareon Conley, Kevin Peterson, Kevin King, McKenzy Alexander etc are also still looking for a job and might even come cheaper.

There’s a theme here; those guys were all overvaller and haven’t lived up to the expectation. 

Out of them, I'd clearly prefer Jackson.

23 minutes ago, Infam said:

Out of them, I'd clearly prefer Jackson.

I do too but depends on the price. You do not want to get into a bidding war for Jackson or any of them for that matter. The price has to be right and he really wants to play here... right?!

• Like 1

Lol saw this on Slay’s Twitter page. It’s a reach but it’s something 

2 hours ago, philafan4o8 said:

Lol saw this on Slay’s Twitter page. It’s a reach but it’s something 

That tweet is from 2012

42 minutes ago, Infam said:

Kratz posted 3Y/39M... Ok, that's a bit rich for my blood too.

Yeah, Eagles weren't gonna match that. However, I guess there's enough room for one more mid-tier FA signing if they were gonna bring in Jackson for a visit. Maybe it will be one of the other FA corners? Maybe they bring in T.Y. Hilton as a veteran presence in the WR room on a short deal?

1 hour ago, DeathByEagle said:

That tweet is from 2012

I know...thats why I said it’s a reach...

Dang we can close this one up. He got pretty good money no surprise lol

Just now, eaglesfan0075 said:

Yeah, Eagles weren't gonna match that. However, I guess there's enough room for one more mid-tier FA signing if they were gonna bring in Jackson for a visit. Maybe it will be one of the other FA corners? Maybe they bring in T.Y. Hilton as a veteran presence in the WR room on a short deal?

Could well be.

If it was up to me, I'd rather have a veteran LB. I know, a second corner would be great, but we'd have veteran leadership on all positions of the defense.

DT-Cox, DE-Graham, CB-Slay, S-Harris... I'd like that. "Rebuid" isn't just about as many young players as possible. You want people that have been elite to tutor them.

Just now, Infam said:

Could well be.

If it was up to me, I'd rather have a veteran LB. I know, a second corner would be great, but we'd have veteran leadership on all positions of the defense.

DT-Cox, DE-Graham, CB-Slay, S-Harris... I'd like that. "Rebuid" isn't just about as many young players as possible. You want people that have been elite to tutor them.

That's a good way of looking at it. Our LB group is very young. If we're trying to balance the limited FA money we have to spend, a veteran LB sounds like a reasonable idea.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, eaglesfan0075 said:

That's a good way of looking at it. Our LB group is very young. If we're trying to balance the limited FA money we have to spend, a veteran LB sounds like a reasonable idea.

And with the position less valued around the league, you get a lot of bang for the buck too.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Infam said:

Kratz posted 3Y/39M... Ok, that's a bit rich for my blood too.

alot of titan fans are not sad to see him go, says alot about how bad this deal is.

• Like 1