Rock Paper Scissors...Mo Larry Curlie

weko

Here's my version of RPS.  I take a jagged rock and stabsmash you in the temple, I insert a pair of dull scissors into your sternum, and finally, I wipe my arse after Chipotle dinner with soft Charmin and suffocate you with it.  More like......RTPS.   Kapeesh bruh??  

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/21/2021 at 8:50 PM, hputenis said:

Here's my version of RPS.  I take a jagged rock and stabsmash you in the temple, I insert a pair of dull scissors into your sternum, and finally, I wipe my arse after Chipotle dinner with soft Charmin and suffocate you with it.  More like......RTPS.   Kapeesh bruh??  

You should apologize to the dim witted op, do it now, 

12 hours ago, olsilverhair said:

You should apologize to the dim witted op, do it now, 

I only apologize to your family members, because they have to look at your ugly 'ukn face all day Polesmokes McGee!   

I’d take the rock and bash your tiny sack into a pancake, I’d take the scissors and cut your stupid hair, so you wouldn’t look like Jim Carrey, and the paper I’d wipe your butt and feed it to your pet mouse

On 5/5/2021 at 11:12 AM, olsilverhair said:

I’d take the rock and bash your tiny sack into a pancake, I’d take the scissors and cut your stupid hair, so you wouldn’t look like Jim Carrey, and the paper I’d wipe your butt and feed it to your pet mouse

Best Little Pumpkin GIFs | Gfycat