Report: Eagles are going to trade Zach Ertz ‘by the end of the draft for sure’ [UPDATE]

Road to Victory

1 minute ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I think there's a difference between soft and lazy. I don't think he's been called lazy?

Ok, lets take a look at that article and see why they called him soft too then:

That's basically it,” he said. "Write with your left hand. Think about how that would feel. … You do one thing one way for 10 years, like I have, then everything about you is geared toward that. You flip it, your brain's like, 'Oh heck.’

Football is hard. And let’s be honest. Dillard came across that week as soft. 

Should Eagles be worried about Andre Dillard? | RSN (nbcsports.com)

I think Dillard is right. It's not easy. Nothing he said makes him "soft" in my eyes or gives me the idea the Eagles should look for someone else. Absolutely nothing.

22 minutes ago, Infam said:

I think Dillard is right. It's not easy. Nothing he said makes him "soft" in my eyes or gives me the idea the Eagles should look for someone else. Absolutely nothing.

I don't think the soft comments that I'm referring to were related to that situation. I believe he was called soft by players in the locker room? I think he apparently cried after getting in a scrape at practice.

3 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I don't think the soft comments that I'm referring to were related to that situation. I believe he was called soft by players in the locker room? I think he apparently cried after getting in a scrape at practice.

I think this is the one and only article ever calling Dillard soft.

Only thing I ever heard about a situation in practice involving Dillard was when he leveled Cyprien. And damn, the way he went for that is the opposite of soft.. :whistle:

Eagles first-round pick instigates fight at practice; Doug Pederson steps in to clear the air - CBSSports.com

If you have anything else, please post a link.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Infam said:

I don't think Dillard is soft.  I also haven't seen anything to make me believe he's a good player right now.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Procus said:

I don't think Dillard is soft.  I also haven't seen anything to make me believe he's a good player right now.

I've seen three games where he played excellent at LT. Makes me believe he could be a good player.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Infam said:

I've seen three games where he played excellent at LT. Makes me believe he could be a good player.

I hope you're right - and more to the point, I hope the Eagles benefit from that.

On 5/2/2021 at 8:22 AM, ManchesterEagle said:

Caplan is a clown as is BLG. Ertz went nowhere.

I don't know if anyone on the Eagles beat isn't a clown. Sometimes Domo sees okay to me, or John McMullen, sometimes. I used to think Sal Pal was okay, but he's become a joke, so I don't know if I was missing that before or if he got abducted by the clown car and came out a changed man. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, wyote said:

I don't know if anyone on the Eagles beat isn't a clown. Sometimes Domo sees okay to me, or John McMullen, sometimes. I used to think Sal Pal was okay, but he's become a joke, so I don't know if I was missing that before or if he got abducted by the clown car and came out a changed man. 

Lol - pretty much agree.

I don’t know if they are actually idiots or just pandering to the worst parts of the fan base.

This has to be the longest draft in NFL history. When is it set to be over?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

This has to be the longest draft in NFL history. When is it set to be over?

You'll know it's over because Ertz will be traded by the end of the draft. 

• Like 1