Falcons Looking To Trade Julio Jones

SPIDER-MAN

For some reason he's allergic to the end zone too. Averages 6 TD's per season for his career. It's not awful, but... meh. Anyone giving up huge value for him is moronic.

7 hours ago, SPIDER-MAN said:

https://www.espn.com/blog/atlanta-falcons/post/_/id/36168/where-julio-jones-could-land-if-the-falcons-trade-him

Colts, 49ers, Patriots, and Raiders

Jones is really good "when healthy." The guy seems to have foot problems every year.

Before last year he missed 4 games in 6 seasons... 

6 hours ago, Dawkins 20 said:

For some reason he's allergic to the end zone too. Averages 6 TD's per season for his career. It's not awful, but... meh. Anyone giving up huge value for him is moronic.

He catches a lot of passes and puts up a ton of yards but, he isn't the go up and get it type or break tackles or have elusive moves. Was just fast ran good routes and could pick up big chunks of yards. 

Almost had his 7th consecutive 1k+ season but the entire team was just trash in 2020

His catch % was also the highest it's ever been in his career

20 hours ago, Dawkins 20 said:

good thing he caught that allergy in the 2017 playoffs

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 2

On 5/13/2021 at 11:03 AM, Mike030270 said:

Almost had his 7th consecutive 1k+ season but the entire team was just trash in 2020

His catch % was also the highest it's ever been in his career

Well that and missing 7 games ...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Well that and missing 7 games ...

It was the first time in years and his stats were still pretty good ...

I heard Ike Reese talking about the rumor that the Eagles are looking, but it looks like that rumor has already been squashed.

Jones just told Shannon Sharpe "he's wants to win."

He knows it won't be in Dallas.:lol:

1 hour ago, toolg said:

Jones just told Shannon Sharpe "he's wants to win."

He knows it won't be in Dallas.:lol:

I’m calling a rams vs chiefs sb this year right now.  So if he wants to win one he needs to find a way on one of those rosters which means he needs to eat salary.  

but he won’t.  So he likely will never win one unfortunately

• Like 1

My cousin wants to trade two first round picks next year for him. :facepalm:

27 minutes ago, 20dawk4life said:

Freaking people are so infatuated with these wide receivers. They don't care what position the team is or their needs or what it costs. They want a big name wide receiver no matter what

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Freaking people are so infatuated with these wide receivers. They don't care what position the team is or their needs or what it costs. They want a big name wide receiver no matter what

Yeah that's where some fans are at. They've got to look at the bigger picture though. 

Would Jones improve this team? Of course. Does this team need a veteran WR? Yeah it probably does. But that doesn't mean it has to be Jones. Jones makes no sense in the bigger picture. 

3 hours ago, 20dawk4life said:

Does your cousin own two first round picks? If so, has he made an offer to the Falcons?

1 hour ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Yeah that's where some fans are at. They've got to look at the bigger picture though. 

Would Jones improve this team? Of course. Does this team need a veteran WR? Yeah it probably does. But that doesn't mean it has to be Jones. Jones makes no sense in the bigger picture. 

And I like Jones alot he plays hard he doesn't cause problems in the locker room and most likely a hall of famer. However, like you said now is not the time for him in the grand scheme of things

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, FranklinFldEBUpper said:

Does your cousin own two first round picks? If so, has he made an offer to the Falcons?

Yea. His name is Howie. 

3 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

And I like Jones alot he plays hard he doesn't cause problems in the locker room and most likely a hall of famer. However, like you said now is not the time for him in the grand scheme of things

We need to use the cap space for a CB. Or we need to roll the cap space and continue the rebuild next year. 

On 5/25/2021 at 6:23 AM, Bwestbrook36 said:

I remember TATE exploded every offseason (early 2000s) when a big-name receiver signed somewhere else. Peerless Price was one I recall off the top of my head. Then there was a rumor Javon Walker was at the Philly airport a couple years later.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, SPIDER-MAN said:

I remember TATE exploded every offseason (early 2000s) when a big-name receiver signed somewhere else. Peerless Price was one I recall off the top of my head. Then there was a rumor Javon Walker was at the Philly airport a couple years later.

Fitzgerald was the one at the airport. 

• Like 1

Jones and Aaron Rogers should pull a LeBron and plan what team to go to.  Superbowlz!