Un-Fing-believeable

nicks

Front office morons! HOW  do even the drunk diehards defend this draft, and give two favors to Dallas! As a famous TV comedian once said. 'this is a biggly not beautiful draft"

• Like 4

On paper, Dallas killed this draft and we reached like crazy all over the place. 

However, that is on paper, have to give it min 2 years to make final judgement. 

If we are looking at the past, ok, not a ton of faith. But still have to wait and see

So in that 2 years we will know by how many drafts we are drafting in the top 10 or back end playoff bracket.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, DeathByEagle said:

On paper, Dallas killed this draft and we reached like crazy all over the place. 

If we are looking at the past, ok, not a ton of faith. But still have to wait and see

So in that 2 years we will know by how many drafts we are drafting in the top 10 or back end playoff bracket.

Sometimes it take even 3 years.......so yeah its far too early.

My issue is that 2nd round.

If you just look at what the Cowboys did to surround weapons around Dak vs what Eagles did? They are making Wentz's job harder. Even the Redskins tried to give Haskins Amari Cooper. 

We can’t control what Dallas does. And we didn’t gift them favors when they’re drafting ahead of us. Worse teams get better picks, that’s how it works.

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Aerolithe_Lion said:

We can’t control what Dallas does. And we didn’t gift them favors when they’re drafting ahead of us.

We literally did exactly that with that trade that turned into Biadasz.

BTW, last time we traded with Dallas they turned that pick into Sean Lee. <_<

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, DeathByEagle said:

So how do you make a judgement on a backup QB taken in the 2nd round? If he plays great in preseason against scrubs then it was a good move?

13 minutes ago, KOJO said:

We literally did exactly that with that trade that turned into Biadasz.

BTW, last time we traded with Dallas they turned that pick into Sean Lee. <_<

The Sean Lee who was on their 8-8 team that we defeated? I’m okay with that

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

So how do you make a judgement on a backup QB taken in the 2nd round? If he plays great in preseason against scrubs then it was a good move?

Sadly the only way for that one is if he plays if Wentz does have to go out. But how offen have we seen Nate Sudfeld as well? Not much. 

Trust me on paper I think this draft is a major reach on all picks with maybe the exception of Wallace the safety. He was the only top 4 rounds I though was picked where he should have been. The later picks are just that, hit or miss players. All the 50 WRs we landed have question marks. So Wentz might not have received any help if none of them work out. But im willing to let them play first to judge them.

3 minutes ago, Aerolithe_Lion said:

The Sean Lee who was on their 8-8 team that we defeated? I’m okay with that

Stop. Lee has been a premier LB in this league for years. Being a broken down old man now doesn't change that.

• Like 2

I actually think that other that the Hurts pick, this was not a bad draft. I think we might get 2 starting DB for the next 5-6 yrs and maybe a receiver or 2. That is not a bad haul but time will tell. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, RICWOOFLAIR said:

If you just look at what the Cowboys did to surround weapons around Dak vs what Eagles did? They are making Wentz's job harder. Even the Redskins tried to give Haskins Amari Cooper. 

We just added Reagor, Goodwin, Hightower, and Quez. Lots of speed. Carson looks awesome when the field is stretched. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, KOJO said:

Stop. Lee has been a premier LB in this league for years. Being a broken down old man now doesn't change that.

Stop. He worse than some Eagles for collecting pay check  watching from the sick bed

I think we might have won the draft. Visionary stuff, might be Mr. Rosemans masterpiece. Really happy we got who we got. Reagor and Hurts are great, and I have a good feeling about Taylor and Watkins. We did add Slay in a way too, so.. the other 6 picks are added bonus.

1 hour ago, Infam said:

I think we might have won the draft. Visionary stuff, might be Mr. Rosemans masterpiece. Really happy we got who we got. Reagor and Hurts are great, and I have a good feeling about Taylor and Watkins. We did add Slay in a way too, so.. the other 6 picks are added bonus.

Haha won the draft? Howie is that you? It must be because the only person who could genuinely think that is someone who believes their own hype.

We DID hand Dallas a Center, which we might need sooner than later. Never know what Kielce might do regarding retirement. What happened to 'surrounding Wentz with weapons'...all they gave him was a bunch of Sheldon Gibsons, and a oft injured ex 49er.

Oh, boohoo. You didn’t get who you wanted in the draft ... deal with it. So much ridiculous overreacting.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, DeathByEagle said:

I do not care if it is 2 or 3 years later. Dallas did have a better draft than us. They took revenge on us for Goddard when they took Lamb, and then they got 2 CBs that they needed including Diggs. Awesome draft for them. Let's hope we still have a better team and are intending to compete and win NFC East division.

Even after the Eagles aquire 4 WRs in the best 3 days. It is safe to say WR will still be a need next year

• Like 1

So many draft experts on these boards, how come no one’s getting hired by the front office?

5 minutes ago, FitzIsAtTheAirport said:

So many draft experts on these boards, how come no one’s getting hired by the front office?

Them and I couldn't come to an agreement on contract terms.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Them and I couldn't come to an agreement on contract terms.

Damn they didn't throw in the $5 box (substitute nachos for cinnamon twists) with your 12 pack of tacos? Agreed. Deal breaker.

1 minute ago, judunno said:

Damn they didn't throw in the $5 box (substitute nachos for cinnamon twists) with your 12 pack of tacos? Agreed. Deal breaker.

Well hell, I'd much rather have cinnamon twists than nachos. They wouldn't provide the super size cinnamon twists though. So I had to tell them no deal. :nonono: 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Well hell, I'd much rather have cinnamon twists than nachos. They wouldn't provide the super size cinnamon twists though. So I had to tell them no deal. :nonono: 

Off topic: I miss Taco Bell. Haven't had fast food since all of this covid ish broke out and suddenly I'm down 10 lbs without even working out. I'm also having normal poos again. Go figure.

Just wanted to share.

• Haha 1