My First Eagles Home Game

My brother and I are planning a trip to Philadelphia around the October 3rd game vs the Chiefs (he’s a chiefs fan). I’ve seen Eagles games in KC, St. Louis and Atlanta, but never been to Philadelphia.

Where should we get tickets?

Where should we stay? Eat? Drink? Tour?

Will my brother get beer dumped on him wearing a chiefs jersey?

I might have two tickets I could sell.

On 6/3/2021 at 3:36 PM, MidMoFo said:

My brother and I are planning a trip to Philadelphia around the October 3rd game vs the Chiefs (he’s a chiefs fan). I’ve seen Eagles games in KC, St. Louis and Atlanta, but never been to Philadelphia.

Where should we get tickets?

Where should we stay? Eat? Drink? Tour?

Will my brother get beer dumped on him wearing a chiefs jersey?

Lots of options for where to get tickets. Do not buy them from a stranger in the parking lot. Fakes have become VERY good AND most tickets are now digital only. There is only 1 hotel somewhat near the stadium, and it books out solid for home games. I wouldnt bother staying there because aside from being close the stadium and sports complex it has no other shining qualities. Stay in the city and take SEPTA to the sports complex.

Food.... ohhh the food. You have so many options that its really impossible to pick just a handful. How long are you going to be in town? 

If your brother doesnt act the fool, he will be fine. Beer dumping usually only occurs during a perfect storm of ....

A. Eagles losing

B. Visiting fan getting loud about it

C. Drunken a-hole eagles fan in vicinity 

Win or lose with class. Act a fool and.........well...  good luck with that. He will have less of a chance of an issue if you get GOOD seats. Lots of older fans and season ticket holders in the better seats that wont want to lose their license. Sit upstairs and act like a moron.. good luck with that also.