Battlefield 2042

Mike030270

The Jet scene was awesome

Also the ATV scene

This looks really good

Looks cool but it will probably be another EA "Pay to win" system like the last one. 

The first ever Battlefield 1942 was still better. Helps I was a beta tester on it, lol. The newer games are cool but still can't beat the older CounterStrike, Half-Life, UnReal Tournament, Battlefield 1942, Rainbow Six games. 

• Haha 1

Gameplay trailer was really short and pretty underwhelming. Who would've guessed there would be a ton of vehicle explosions. The game comes out in 4 months, show something real

3 hours ago, devpool said:

Gameplay trailer was really short and pretty underwhelming. Who would've guessed there would be a ton of vehicle explosions. The game comes out in 4 months, show something real

Was definitely expecting to see depth gunplay. Apparently another trailer July 22nd.

On 6/10/2021 at 9:09 PM, Mike030270 said:

My favorite was BF4

You can still play it too

Mine was BF1. I love the mode where you can reenact historical battles.

16 hours ago, Gannan said:

Mine was BF1. I love the mode where you can reenact historical battles.

Loved BF1...... wishes they kept developing that..... if you were playing and a tank rolled by that said " I love boobs " on the side of it ...... sorry I didn't pick you up. 

• Haha 1

• 3 months later...

I love me some battlefield.  I haven't had much time to invest in gaming lately.  Makes me worry about grinding unlocks a bit.  I picked up Insurgency:Sandstorm.  It's hardcore tactical shooter that just released on console (been on PC for like 3 years).  Like R6 but on a larger scale.  No hit markers, no kill cams, no HUD, two shots will end you, it has coop, pvp and just solo.  Played for like an hour doing solo missions and it was pretty damn intense.

1 hour ago, rambo said:

I love me some battlefield.  I haven't had much time to invest in gaming lately.  Makes me worry about grinding unlocks a bit.  I picked up Insurgency:Sandstorm.  It's hardcore tactical shooter that just released on console (been on PC for like 3 years).  Like R6 but on a larger scale.  No hit markers, no kill cams, no HUD, two shots will end you, it has coop, pvp and just solo.  Played for like an hour doing solo missions and it was pretty damn intense.

Damn didnt know that was coming out on console. I picked up R6 Siege for $8 over the wknd. Its frustrating and addictive. Last night i had a 4 kill round as an attacker. Highlight of my night. 

I was actually hoping Squad would release on console. Maybe ill give Insurgency a go, instead.

On 10/6/2021 at 10:53 AM, Gannan said:

Sounds like the beta will be available on game pass.

Beta is available to Xbox, PC, and PS

Everyone is in the game together

Beta was fun. Buggy, needs work. But very fun. Apparently it was a couple month old version of the game so hopefully its much improved. Not a fan of the new operators. Much rather something from bf4/bf3.

• 3 months later...

Tried it a few times over the past 2 months....... it should be known as Sniperland 2042. 

• Haha 1

• 3 months later...

It dropped down to $9 AUD. My converter tells me that's like $6.30

On 5/1/2022 at 9:48 AM, Mat said:

It dropped down to $9 AUD. My converter tells me that's like $6.30

Should be free at some point.

Lol every facebook post they make gets trashed in the comments