No Man’s Sky - Sequel on the Way?

opengeo

• 1 month later...

No Mans Sky available on xbox gamepass now. Think Ill try it out. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BirdsFanBill said:

No Mans Sky available on xbox gamepass now. Think Ill try it out. 

Such a great game. Can only hope they make a next gen sequel.

• 2 weeks later...

This game is cool, just starting to build my base.

I feel like Im playing sims but in outerspace or something.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Considering jumping back in. Thing is...I have played the single player campaign twice now and base building is a slog especially the electrical component post NEXT update. Multiplayer interests me, but it's not a traditional MMOG, and I don't have a clan to play with, nor am I sure I'd want to. It is calling to me though -- the game, not the herp. This studio is most impressive. Still together after all these years building on the same iteration of the original game. 

• Like 1

Couldn't resist and I jumped right back into NMS late last week and this weekend. Started a new MP game and have put in 11 hours already. :o  I LOVE this game. Wish more here would play it. Up to $25 million units already. The Anomaly rules....I can now finally interact with other real players whenever I wish. The community is very generous and trades or gives away items. I do the same. The new derelict freighters are really fun...have already explored through 2 of those.

Someone gifted me 5 Fusion Igniters while I was afk in the Anomaly earlier today. 78,900,000 units. :roll:  

Up to 310 million dollars now and just started my own Activated Indium mineral farm. Woot! I farm and harvest about 5 million dollars worth of the stuff per hour!

EDA49DEB-9E58-4D83-8B88-26507ACF4429.jpeg
Screen shot is a tad dated. I added more resources to maximize my collection and storage capacity after this. 

• 3 weeks later...

Still playing this. 😎

$400,000,000 units or so. Just completed construction of a huge fully functioning base and promoted it to the NMS community which is still going strong. Still have that Activated Indium farm on another planet now generating $10M or so units every few hours. I love this game.

Screenshot of base is below as well as the portal coordinates to my named system and planet should anyone be interested in visiting. 
E7F9CC42-5390-4A78-A23A-538525209974.thumb.jpeg.1f19aa8f8b8aef094719d8976551b17b.jpeg

AAF8CFF7-588C-4102-9B63-9B44D4F2568D.jpeg

can i visit people's planets alien invasion style and just F ish up and take it over?

6 hours ago, Agent23 said:

can i visit people's planets alien invasion style and just F ish up and take it over?

In a way, yes. Those a-holes nice people are called "griefers” and they will just wait around, especially during the weekend events when tens of thousands are online, and kill whoever tries to complete the challenges. Dying in NMS is a pain in the arse. You cannot mess with peoples bases, though, unless the base builder forgets to lock it down in which case it’s their own fault lol. 

Nice job man. When I started getting back into it you stopped so then I had no one to talk to about it so I quit lol

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Nice job man. When I started getting back into it you stopped so then I had no one to talk to about it so I quit lol

It’s so much better now. Each update brings it closer to what it was originally expected to be. Never too late to jump back in! My base is impressive. Stop by!

I created an Activated Indium farm on another planet which generates $35,000,000 worth of Activated Indium per day! I will be submitting this one to the Portal Repository as well. Love this game. 

AF80EF0D-B90F-445B-A2F1-640488AA60C9.jpeg

• 1 month later...
28 minutes ago, opengeo said:

Oh yes. 😎 Massive universe-wide variety update launched today. Hello Games... the gist that keeps on giving.

Holy F that game just keeps getting bigger and bigger. Can't play again till my PS5 gets here though lol

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 8/12/2020 at 9:58 AM, opengeo said:

I created an Activated Indium farm on another planet which generates $35,000,000 worth of Activated Indium per day! I will be submitting this one to the Portal Repository as well. Love this game. 

AF80EF0D-B90F-445B-A2F1-640488AA60C9.jpeg

PC or console?  Base building is so cumbersome on console to me. 

On 10/24/2020 at 9:11 AM, Wentz_Era said:

PC or console?  Base building is so cumbersome on console to me. 

PS4