Giants once again off to a good start

NOTW

6 hours ago, hputenis said:

You’re an absolute scullywag and @Bwestbrook36 loves the bottoms of ballsacks!  Here she is bruh!  I will submit my reply in proper fashion and you will like it blood pudding boy!

C1706512-6AA8-425E-A778-4C71C77DE716.jpeg

41DBF172-3882-45F0-A1F9-42295A640FD6.jpeg

09B14F6D-3DB1-4E51-96A0-2FDAE007F694.jpeg

Yo man, why are you dressing her like she is in her 50's??? Still can't figure out how your sterile sack created this beautiful child! 

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Yo man, why are you dressing her like she is in her 50's??? Still can't figure out how your sterile sack created this beautiful child! 

You clearly don’t know the style bruh. 50s are apparently back…..so says my wife. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, hputenis said:

You clearly don’t know the style bruh. 50s are apparently back…..so says my wife. 

Yeah yeah and mom jeans are a style now too! Your mom's jeans ! Lol that was lame it's early 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Yeah yeah and mom jeans are a style now too! Your mom's jeans ! Lol that was lame it's early 

Mom jeans are actually in style. My wife sets the trends and her and her stupid friend wear gigantic mom butt jeans but they have about 87 holes in them. They also wear combat boots. As does your mother.  👀😂

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, hputenis said:

Mom jeans are actually in style. My wife sets the trends and her and her stupid friend wear gigantic mom butt jeans but they have about 87 holes in them. They also wear combat boots. As does your mother.  👀😂

Mom jeans are the worst!! 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

https://www.crossingbroad.com/2022/07/nfl-offensive-coach-says-saquon-barkley-doesnt-know-how-to-play-running-back-enough.html

"I’m down on him — he still doesn’t know how to play running back enough,” a veteran NFL offensive coach said. "He’s a bouncer. He wants every run to be a home run. He’s going to have to learn that 4-yard runs in this league are good, instead of stopping, cutting it back and losing 2. And he gets his ass kicked in protection.”

4th overall, right? (Edit) 2nd overall I meant...got him confused with Zeke.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Boogyman said:

https://www.crossingbroad.com/2022/07/nfl-offensive-coach-says-saquon-barkley-doesnt-know-how-to-play-running-back-enough.html

"I’m down on him — he still doesn’t know how to play running back enough,” a veteran NFL offensive coach said. "He’s a bouncer. He wants every run to be a home run. He’s going to have to learn that 4-yard runs in this league are good, instead of stopping, cutting it back and losing 2. And he gets his ass kicked in protection.”

4th overall, right?

Holy sheet o didn't realize he fell so far. Penn State running backs still mostly suck lol

On 7/15/2022 at 10:18 AM, Boogyman said:

4th overall, right?

They had a shot to get a ~3rd rdr for him at the deadline, they were holding out for a 1st rd+.  What a joke of a regime they had going.

• 2 weeks later...

Lets check in on the 2022 NY Giants training camp.

XQ3b4Ce.jpg

Yup

• Haha 1

I do believe that Daboll can turn them around and they have the talent to do some damage in a mediocre division, but sure looks like the culture is going to take a while to bake.  That and Danny Nickels is a career backup and everybody seems to know it.

• 5 weeks later...
3 hours ago, LacesOut said:

Fun game!

Good win Giants. Love the aggressiveness. 

Just getting Gettlemen and Judge out of the building has to be worth 6 or 7 wins a year

• Like 2

Fun game. The Giants haven’t beaten a good team in years, especially on the road, breaking in new offensive and defensive schemes, essentially starting a new OL and missing their top 2 edge rushers. The Titans should be ashamed. I think we have the right coach/GM combo. Now it’s about evaluating the roster (we won’t compete for a playoff spot this year). 

Maybe we can hang around in the division. The Cowboys lost their QB, the Eagles QB is a one trick pony and the Commanders QB is an accident waiting to happen. 

14 hours ago, Procus said:

Just getting Gettlemen and Judge out of the building has to be worth 6 or 7 wins a year

So true.

I was surprised by the win, but not shocked. Titans will be average this year, IMO.

On 9/12/2022 at 3:24 PM, BKLYNYG said:

Fun game. The Giants haven’t beaten a good team in years, especially on the road, breaking in new offensive and defensive schemes, essentially starting a new OL and missing their top 2 edge rushers. The Titans should be ashamed. I think we have the right coach/GM combo. Now it’s about evaluating the roster (we won’t compete for a playoff spot this year). 

Maybe we can hang around in the division. The Cowboys lost their QB, the Eagles QB is a one trick pony and the Commanders QB is an accident waiting to happen. 

joke's on you, the Titans are not a good team.  Neither is Carolina.  Or Dallas.  But that schedule is soft enough to go 10-7 and no shame in taking that.

3 hours ago, dawkins4prez said:

joke's on you, the Titans are not a good team.  Neither is Carolina.  Or Dallas.  But that schedule is soft enough to go 10-7 and no shame in taking that.

I’m fine beating mediocre teams. It’s part of the rebuilding process. I think we can get anywhere from 7-9 wins, no way we get to 10. The NFC East overall has soft schedules, but it’s hard to judge. Lions are tougher than the Colts. No one would have said that at the end of last year. I’d be very happy with 8 wins, 3 of which come from the division.