Giants once again off to a good start

NOTW

16 hours ago, wrestlevessel said:

We had to rely on a Cardinals missed FG. Ouch! Dallas is going to smoke us next week.

Please find another team to root for.

33 minutes ago, Boogyman said:

Please find another team to root for.

He is basically the giants cheerleader 

40 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Yeah he's had the same sad, boring routine going on for years now.

49 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I like him. He drives you guys crazy. 😂

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, BKLYNYG said:

I like him. He drives you guys crazy. 😂

He is an embarrassment. Not only to us Eagles fans, but to his parents, partner and kids as well.

• Haha 1

On 10/9/2022 at 7:23 PM, wrestlevessel said:

We had to rely on a Cardinals missed FG. Ouch! Dallas is going to smoke us next week.

Yes, Cooper Rush and his 102 yards of passing.  That will smoke this Eagles Team.

3 minutes ago, BKLYNYG said:

How bout that Dexter Lawrence. I know you like him. 

I was high on Daboll all offseason and I was high on the oLine changes.  I was high on Daboll getting some effective play out of Nickels because he would let him loose as a scrambler.  All of that said, I do think the Jets have a faster defense, an equally rebuilt OLine and a much more dynamic QB that will age better than what GMen have over the course of a 17 game season.

The Ravens are the kinda team that is very good at exposing pretenders and I think they will do that Sunday.  You can only blow so much smoke with zero blitzes and a RB centric offense.

3 hours ago, dawkins4prez said:

I was high on Daboll all offseason and I was high on the oLine changes.  I was high on Daboll getting some effective play out of Nickels because he would let him loose as a scrambler.  All of that said, I do think the Jets have a faster defense, an equally rebuilt OLine and a much more dynamic QB that will age better than what GMen have over the course of a 17 game season.

The Ravens are the kinda team that is very good at exposing pretenders and I think they will do that Sunday.  You can only blow so much smoke with zero blitzes and a RB centric offense.

I’m going to sit back and see how this plays out. I’m not sure what will happen with Jones, but I do know with 100% confidence that if you put Wilson or other QBs like Hurts or whatever Dallas is throwing out there in the same situation (rebuilding but still flawed OL, zero elite receiving options) their teams would not be 4-1. Jones is gaining confidence and like you said, has competent coaches. He had neither the past two years. 

As for the defense, lots of injuries there as well. I’ll be curious to see how good we look with Dex, Williams, Ojulari and Thibodeaux all on the field at the same time. Adoree Jackson has been great, but our #2 CB has been out all season (appendix removed). McKinney might be the best S in the division right now. If we roll into Philly healthy it’ll be a tougher game than you think. 

As for the Ravens, I agree. It’s the game I’ve been most worried about. 

Fudge.  I was hoping the Ravens would give us a little cushion today

Giants now clinched 9-1. This is ugly.

Just now, JohnB said:

Fudge.  I was hoping the Ravens would give us a little cushion today

Look at the Giants schedule. 4 free wins coming. This is very depressing.

9 minutes ago, wrestlevessel said:

Giants now clinched 9-1. This is ugly.

Look at the Giants schedule. 4 free wins coming. This is very depressing.

Doesn’t work like that pal. Every week is different. Lots of parity. But I’ll take this one… 😏

Just now, BKLYNYG said:

Doesn’t work like that pal. Every week is different. Lots of parity. But I’ll take this one… 😏

Giants losing to Jags, Texans, Seahawks, or Lions? Come on dude. That is impossible. No one can figure out your defense either. 9-1 is a lock!

1 minute ago, wrestlevessel said:

Giants losing to Jags, Texans, Seahawks, or Lions? Come on dude. That is impossible. No one can figure out your defense either. 9-1 is a lock!

Just stop. The Giants aren’t a lock to beat anyone. 

Just now, BKLYNYG said:

They come back in the 4th quarter every week. Defense gives up 20 points tops. Teams fumble kickoff and punt returns, timely turnovers. If Jones throws a pick a flag will be thrown. Its a lock trust me. Maybe Pete Caroll and Geno somehow get lucky. Other 3 are a joke,

12 minutes ago, BKLYNYG said:

He's your biggest fan

3 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

He's your biggest fan

He is more of a Giants fan than an Eagles fan, thats for sure.

Just now, Boogyman said:

He is more of a Giants fan than an Eagles fan, thats for sure.

You are an idiot. I despise them so much and they ruin my life and day. It was good seeing them being inept for about a decade. Now they are back to pissing me off immediately.

• Haha 1