My Fantasy Football League

james1345

Hey everyone,

I currently have 9 available spots for my fantasy football league. There are two basic rules. 1. Be respectful.  2. Adjust your lineup every week. If that person continues to be disrespectful, then that person will be replaced with someone else. As far as not adjusting lineups, that person would either be replaced with someone else or I will adjust that person's lineup as I see fit. This is to ensure that there's no easy wins.

Best,

James

On 8/18/2021 at 12:48 PM, mr_hunt said:

are there any hot babes in the league?  

That is not very respectful

On 8/17/2021 at 10:53 PM, james1345 said:

Hey everyone,

I currently have 9 available spots for my fantasy football league. There are two basic rules. 1. Be respectful.  2. Adjust your lineup every week. If that person continues to be disrespectful, then that person will be replaced with someone else. As far as not adjusting lineups, that person would either be replaced with someone else or I will adjust that person's lineup as I see fit. This is to ensure that there's no easy wins.

Best,

James

@james1345, I am widely considered one of the most respectful posters on this board.  Our good friend @4for4EaglesNest can back this up.  Do you still have a spot in your league ??

15 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Yes he is.  He’s a good dude.  Allow him in.  

Maybe I want in too?  

Nah you don’t.Im in this league and  I make ya look bad in the blog I’ll destroy you in Fantasy Football…😁