Eagles do not practice tackling to the ground- SOFT

Talonblood

To become good or great at anything in life, you usually need to practice it. Take music, for example, or acting, or just about anything. But the Eagles new regime? They don't practice very long, they have incredibly short practices, unlike most NFL teams. Then I find out after a horrible demonstration of an inability to tackle against the Patriots, that the Eagles do NOT practice tackling as a part of the new regimes training. No pracicting of tackling, even after new England runs right through them all night long.

Remember Buddy Ryan? Well Hey Siri is just a pussycat and so is this team, compared to him and his teams. A soft regime with a soft team in Philadelphia? Unacceptable. 

18 minutes ago, hputenis said:

Hey Talonblood!  How bout you suck on deez nutz?!  

image.gif.ff91e05d3b1232dbd00d8763df06d8d4.gif

I’m sure he’d be happy to give you a good ole blumpkin after a Chipotle burrito 

• Haha 1

On 8/25/2021 at 12:50 PM, Talonblood said:

To become good or great at anything in life, you usually need to practice it. Take music, for example, or acting, or just about anything. But the Eagles new regime? They don't practice very long, they have incredibly short practices, unlike most NFL teams. Then I find out after a horrible demonstration of an inability to tackle against the Patriots, that the Eagles do NOT practice tackling as a part of the new regimes training. No pracicting of tackling, even after new England runs right through them all night long.

Remember Buddy Ryan? Well Hey Siri is just a pussycat and so is this team, compared to him and his teams. A soft regime with a soft team in Philadelphia? Unacceptable. 

How do feel about going DEEP in man coverage?