September 2, 20215 yr 1 hour ago, downundermike said: She does not take any crap, from anyone, and I love it. What a stupid question. I’ve lost track of how many L’s doucey has taken so far.
September 2, 20215 yr 3 hours ago, downundermike said: She does not take any crap, from anyone, and I love it. Did she just assume his gender? One stah
September 3, 20215 yr Yeah who do these journalists think they are, always asking these pesky questions Shes not even in the same stratosphere as Mcenany Now close this pathetic bootlicker fanboi thread
September 3, 20215 yr But men CAN get pregnant. She shouldn’t assume that he’s never been pregnant. It was actually very insensitive of her, imo.
September 3, 20215 yr 1 minute ago, downundermike said: Smash. Yeah, hot ginger. Turrible picture of her though. 🤮
September 3, 20215 yr 17 minutes ago, Mike31mt said: Shes not even in the same stratosphere as Mcenany She is an ugly troll
September 3, 20215 yr 3 minutes ago, downundermike said: She is an ugly troll Lol she wouldn't even walk on the same side of the street as you
September 3, 20215 yr 6 minutes ago, downundermike said: She is an ugly troll repugs love their bleach blondes tho
September 3, 20215 yr 4 minutes ago, Mike31mt said: Lol she wouldn't even walk on the same side of the street as you I generally avoid the side of the street with the chicks that will say and do anything for a few bucks
September 3, 20215 yr Just now, downundermike said: I generally avoid the side of the street with the chicks that will say and do anything for a few bucks Sure sure....on the reg, out of desperation
September 3, 20215 yr 48 minutes ago, bobeph said: Yeah, hot ginger. Turrible picture of her though. 🤮 you're looking at the wrong place.
Create an account or sign in to comment