Freddie Mitchell showed up to Walmart without pants

Seventy_Yard_FG

1 minute ago, Seventy_Yard_FG said:

Not sure we can really judge him for this. It looks like most of his stuff was ruined. He had to be rescued from his house. I think wanting dry pants during a hurricane is a good reason to be in Walmart in your underwear.

• Like 3

Not exactly the time to make fun of the guy who's house is in 20 ft of water. 

Also still better then whiteside

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Not exactly the time to make fun of the guy who's house is in 20 ft of water. 

Also still better then whiteside

If he’s not insured after the money he’s made…

1 hour ago, Seventy_Yard_FG said:

i know it's crazy that some people pay off their note then fail to insure home after the holder no longer pays out of the escrow and we have a game again with that score

he showed up without pants....and he showed up without hands...I heard he was at walmart because he intended to go to Target..but ran the wrong route...

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, Seventy_Yard_FG said:

A lot of athletes go broke, they aren't all the biggest contracts and they spend their money like lottery winners.

10 minutes ago, NOTW said:

A lot of athletes go broke, they aren't all the biggest contracts and they spend their money like lottery winners.

Either way dude just lost his entire house having insurance isn't going make that situation any better at that moment. I don't see to many people who has lost their entire house ever just shrug their shoulders and say oh well I have insurance. Insurance can't pay for certain things that may have meant a lot to someone more then money can buy. 

Last year when we had floods my buddy lost his entire eagles memorabilia collection he had a whole storage facility of items he spent his whole life collecting insurance can't bring back that back. 

2 hours ago, NOTW said:

Exactly, and this one in particular was a showboat and now he’s filming himself without pants

21 hours ago, Seventy_Yard_FG said:

I get that, but it’s just like why am I not surprised

Probably because you're an ahole if you are going to try to make fun of someone who just lost their house to something beyond their control. 

49 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

Probably because you're an ahole if you are going to try to make fun of someone who just lost their house to something beyond their control. 

get off your  high horse.