Week 1: Cowboys @ Buccaneers

AlpineEagle

4 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Anyone else a little concerned it took a final drive and late FG for the SB Champs to beat Dallas?

No, they look the same as they did last year before Dak went down. Great offense and a suspect defense. I don’t see them consistently forcing 3+ turnovers a game. 

3 hours ago, pisceschica said:

No, they look the same as they did last year before Dak went down. Great offense and a suspect defense. I don’t see them consistently forcing 3+ turnovers a game. 

Especially when 1 turnover was on a hail mary at the end of the half and the 2 others were self inflicted by the Bucs.

I don't know if it is just Dallas hatred bias, which it could very well be, but it felt like the Bucs were almost playing down to the Cowboys.

Those two passing Offenses will shred the Eagles Defense.

Yes, I am being negative already. I just think the Eagles Secondary will not be very good this year. At least early on in the season. So, hopefully the D Line can ball out for 4 quarters to help the Secondary.

Let's give credit where credit is due...I hate the Cowboys as much as the next guy but Dak and those receivers we're having there way with one of the best defenses in the league. There oline kept Dak upright even while missing there best olinemen. I didn't have great hopes for the birds this season before this game, but now after I'd be suprised if Dallas doesn't take the east pretty easily.

1 hour ago, CheesesteakNBeer said:

Let's give credit where credit is due...I hate the Cowboys as much as the next guy but Dak and those receivers we're having there way with one of the best defenses in the league. There oline kept Dak upright even while missing there best olinemen. I didn't have great hopes for the birds this season before this game, but now after I'd be suprised if Dallas doesn't take the east pretty easily.

Bucs secondary was thin to begin with, then they lost Murphy-Bunting in the 1st quarter.  

8 hours ago, pisceschica said:

Let's hope you're right. If they get half decent defense play they are going to be a bit of a force I fear. 

17 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Let's hope you're right. If they get half decent defense play they are going to be a bit of a force I fear. 

I think they’re a competitive team and may end up in playoffs. But I wouldn’t crown them. And also don’t see how ppl are saying they have the division wrapped up like NY and WAS are pushovers. 

51 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

29 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

I think they’re a competitive team and may end up in playoffs. But I wouldn’t crown them. And also don’t see how ppl are saying they have the division wrapped up like NY and WAS are pushovers. 

Just lost La'el Collins to a 5 week suspension, and Gallup is out 4 weeks at minimum with an injury.

9 hours ago, pisceschica said:

Actually they look better they are already going down the field they didn't start doing that till mid season. The defense will come around once they get their legs under them 

54 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I don't their coach is a moron and will get Dak hurt eventually. The defense still is getting lit up. Couple of better throws and catches and BUCS hang 40 or more on them

9 hours ago, downundermike said:

Just lost La'el Collins to a 5 week suspension, and Gallup is out 4 weeks at minimum with an injury.

Don't think Gallup is going to be a huge loss given how Lamb and Cooper started the year. But Collins is absolutely a loss. 

Dallas will be what they are. A group of some good talent on offense, but an average team. They may or may not win the division, and compared to us, they may look like world beaters, (let’s face it, many of us expect us to be bad anyway), but next to the better teams in the conference, they will be average and will be out by the divisional round at the latest. 

Like usual. 

9 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Don't think Gallup is going to be a huge loss given how Lamb and Cooper started the year. But Collins is absolutely a loss. 

Gallup is severely underrated, he is a playmaker. Maybe not on the level of the other 2 but with him out people can send more help to the other 2

On 9/10/2021 at 11:56 AM, LacesOut said:

Those two passing Offenses will shred the Eagles Defense.

Yes, I am being negative already. I just think the Eagles Secondary will not be very good this year. At least early on in the season. So, hopefully the D Line can ball out for 4 quarters to help the Secondary.

Yea that is concerning 😟

Archived